Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mostly that their name is tpink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Bifauxnen posted:

Also why not drop a vote on one of those peeps after doing all that nice work?

##vote spork

Honestly? I rarely vote early (and yes, I know we are 24+ hours into D2, it still feels early). Plus, I didn't have a solid read on any of those three that would elevate them above the other 2. So a vote at that point felt premature to me.

However I've given it some more thought and, I really don't like tpink coming in and making 6 posts in a row which were all low effort quick responses to other folks. They didn't provide any thoughts of their own on the game, or even concur with anyone else's thoughts. Just a quick serious of null responses. And a defense of themselves.

Feels like someone trying to pad their post count and not get in trouble with lurker rules, but not feeling confident enough to actually share thoughts. Feels scummy.

##vote tpink

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

hal why is the institutio de fotographias telling us about your pubes

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
is spork new?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Bif, I've been wondering. Why did you pick Opop for your thunderdome anyways?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Bif, I've been wondering. Why did you pick Opop for your thunderdome anyways?

Besides Spork, he was the first one to explicitly confirm he was not a white environmentalist. And with him saying how he wanted to vote Grandi and all, I hoped he would also take my move in good humor!

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Yeah this might be his 3rd game? (oop, 4th according to votefinder)

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

So are we sure we don't want to just shoot the guy playing like a jester?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Can someone shoot them? That would be great! I dunno that I want to waste a day on that though by voting

Although if the scum team is grandi GDE OMG that would be super fun

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Probably much more likely it’s ANarc Plastic Spork though

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

just cause i noticed they're not in the op ima he/him

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

I strongly disagree

Sorry buddy. Go Avs!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

yall should definitely vote for me, since i am scum

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

if someone has some kinda detecty type night skills, testing grandi or gde should be a twofer, right? or am i the only one not taking their alignment shift to town at face value

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

OMGVBFLOL posted:

yall should definitely vote for me, since i am scum

If you tell us who another scum is, we will vote them, and then the next day I promise to vote you

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

what if this is

some kind of super reverse psychology?

im kinda curious if hes gonna explode on whoever hammered or something

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Do you have a gun? Does anyone have a gun? If so, yes please shoot omg

I don’t want to lunch them today because we really need to hit scum today. I know omg scum claimed but it’s too risky. Imo we should just ignore them for now

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

two dayvigs in one game seems unlikely even for a game this wacky

that said, yes if someone can dayvig me that would be great for town, since i am scum

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Oh sweet zombie jesus we have 5 hours left.

Anyways, I'm kinda in a place where I've got a bunch of people who I don't feel like voting today for various reasons (Bif, Maerlyn, GDE, Grandi, Binus, Hal) which leaves Anarc, Spork, Tpink, and OMG. ..And the problem is. Well. I don't agree with the cases on Anarc, Spork, or Tpink at this moment. Which leaves the guy who is actively scum claiming. Maybe I'm just a sucker, but I kinda feel like this is a bluff that needs to be called.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Ugh. I don't think Bif is scum for calling the THUNDERDOME as her reasoning is completely sound, but the friggin 11-2 nature of the votes and how quickly it all happened make it really hard to tell who is scum. Scummiest reasoning there was Anarc and OMG, everyone else just went "kekw this funny" and turboed Opop.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I think ##vote spork is the way

That tpink case felt pretty meh and really there’s nothing else there

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I guess I would vote OMG just it be able to move on from whatever too

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Ugh. I don't think Bif is scum for calling the THUNDERDOME as her reasoning is completely sound, but the friggin 11-2 nature of the votes and how quickly it all happened make it really hard to tell who is scum. Scummiest reasoning there was Anarc and OMG, everyone else just went "kekw this funny" and turboed Opop.

what about what i said was scummy? besides the "i am scum" stuff

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

also i can't vote for myself or i would

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I’m thinking spork and/or tpink are scum and their scum mates are waiting/hoping to see if someone else starts a push of s townie. Not gonna happen

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Binus, why do you think those two are scum anyways?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I think it's maer and plastic. I don't have a third at the moment.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Binus, why do you think those two are scum anyways?

Binus always thinks I'm scummy. Pretty sure he's pushed me in every game we've played together (excepting Gnosia2 where I was confirmed town).

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I think I'd rather go for tpink than spork. I don't have a strong read on either of them but at least it seems like spork is trying to scum hunt.

##vote tpink

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

I think it's maer and plastic. I don't have a third at the moment.

Haven’t though much about Maer, could definitely see plastic.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Would vote AN too. That's my scum team, AN, Plastic and Maer.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I think I'd rather go for tpink than spork. I don't have a strong read on either of them but at least it seems like spork is trying to scum hunt.

##vote tpink

I guess I will begrudgingly admit that sporks one sort of case on tpink is more than what tpink has done

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ok I read Maer and she has four town reads and a unsure and nothing anywhere about anyone who might be scum, I think grandi may be on to something.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

tpink is not in the scumchat with us and doesn't seem to me like they're posting like a 3p. they're probably town

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

OMGVBFLOL posted:

also i can't vote for myself or i would

Can you maybe vote someone else then?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Only two hours left, yikes.

I haven't had a good sense of who scum is, I don't think anyone really does. We have the guy screaming it but GDE had a good thought, he could be a bomb. If there was a cop I don't know why they wouldn't have checked him out already.

There's not really a lot to go off of so far but I don't know that I believe there are two or more people who both went nowhere and did nothing (spork and tpink) in a "spicy" game. I do think spork is trying to scum hunt and tpink was a little defensive when called out and has been pretty quiet otherwise.

##vote tpink

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Hal Insandenza posted:

Haven’t though much about Maer, could definitely see plastic.

What do you see with Plastic? I didn't agree with Grandi's vote on him (that his vote on OMG was low hanging fruit) but since you mention Plastic too I'm curious.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

AN may be scum, her posts seem more reserved than she was in our last game and she kinda snipped at me in a weird way:

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Wtf this makes no sense unless you just didn't read shwinn's posts. What did you think the thunderdome was then?!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

id totally vote maer or an or tpink and i guess id vote plastic but like

i dont see anything that isnt normal newbie stuff outta spork yknow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote tpink

tpink you should probably claim now yknow