Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Small game? Nice; in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Burning trees sounds like a real bad way to stop deforestation to me, a professional buzzkill.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Lmao that rules

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Opopanax posted:

God it's really tempting to vote grandi now

Cmon Opop, it's goofy, silly and fun. Let's see how it plays out for now. If it works like claimed, we'll get like 3 confirmed town, maybe 4 at a push, immediately outta it. If not, that ain't a good look and can consider voting Grandi tomorrow.

We already know there's 3 scum and alignment shenanigans of some kind (since both are explicit in the OP) so it's plausible enough.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

tpink posted:

I also really appreciate the super deep cut of the flavor in this game - I am looking forward to learning more about tropical forests, a topic about which I know nothing about!

I am likely going to leave this game with the same level of knowledge of tropical forewards as I came into it with.

More than I think, less than I probably should.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Lotus Aura posted:

I am likely going to leave this game with the same level of knowledge of tropical forests as I came into it with.

More than I think, less than I probably should.

Mafia edit

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Holy poo poo, a real Thunderdome. This D1 kinda rules :allears:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

For whatever its worth, any White Environmentalists that haven't/couldn't claim before now should hold off on that. Someone other than Grandi/GDE can then confirm if the masonry thing happened and should make it easier for any protective roles (if we have them) to prevent an NK tonight.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Anyway, ##vote Opop ##NIGHTFALL

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Conceptually, Opop claimed a oneshot Nexus which is pretty alignment agnostic but has two major caveats to it. Usually can't redirect the scum NK and also almost always hurts town more than it helps.

Also OMG borderline explicitly inciting player apathy is, regardless of alignment, real loving lovely and if I had a dayvig I'd use it on him right now just to keep things moving.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Thinking about it, OMG is probably like either a White Environmentalist who's mad that Grandi blew it up and he didn't get to use it to become scum or a Jester or something. That sure fits this playstyle at least.

tpink posted:

OMG is at least posting unlike some other people in this game…?

I know you already realised OMG hadn't voted, or let the night fall, but at the time you made that post, there were like I think about 4 people with less posts than OMG and you're one of them, oddly enough. Are you accusing yourself of being a lurker or something? :v:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Bifauxnen posted:

Welp let's sit back and enjoy this enforced Mafia Chill Time

Anyone got cat/dog pictures

Dog, yeah, a couple somewhere. No cat or catdog though.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

tpink posted:

I am in fact accusing myself of being a lurker. :kiddo::ohdear:

I'm kinda used to being near the bottom of posts made, so I know that feeling alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Though speaking of, I don't think we actually have any lurker rules? That's another thing that could impact stuff moving on.