Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
I remember playing a demo of this when I was a kid, but it wasn't available where I lived so I could never get it.

I so dodged a bullet there without realizing it, it's amazing how every single :airquote:funny:airquote: moment just fell completely flat in this first video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Once again, I am glad I dodged this bullet as a kid: aside from being extremely unfunny, it's just not a good adventure game.
I have to wonder what they were thinking while making this.

Also I thought I recognized the voice for the bad guy at the end, which was confirmed by his name in the credits.