Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Is there such a thing as too much Fake Peak 90's Jim Carrey?

Because I'm barely 10 minutes in and I think I'm past that point. How you managed to survive this is beyond me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

DMorbid posted:

Unfortunately, Marcin Iwinski could no longer remember what "alrighty then" was in Polish when he was asked about it in an interview.

It was Carrey's attempt to make a meme, that's what it was. But like everything else, it's just... meh.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

You have my sympathies. And I already have no expectations of anything good coming from this game as it is really looking like shovelware.

berryjon fucked around with this message at 23:09 on May 21, 2022

berryjon
May 30, 2011

what

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I think that's good. I remember how Warner Bros. treated their very old cartoons when they were re-released, and explained things plainly and clearly.

In fact, here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCT1clqci3I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

It's over already?

Oh thank goodness, it's over.

I guess double, then triple-downing on Carrey's style of humor from the first movie just didn't hold up. Thankfully.