Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JOE VS JOHNNY 1 0.80%
HANGMAN VS TAKESHITA 98 78.40%
WORKHORSEMEN VS SWERVE AND KEITH 1 0.80%
KYLE VS REY 18 14.40%
MAKI VS BRITT 6 4.80%
JEFF VS ADAM 1 0.80%
Total: 125 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ddtproENG/status/1527087723273519104

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

only temporary posted:

Anything specific to watch if I subscribe? Guess this is more of a general question

It can be tough to sort through all the content for sure, they've got a ton of house shows and stuff up there, but the big named shows usually stand out with a graphic, and a lot of those big ones have English commentary. They also have a "Big Matches" section for those bigger shows, but it doesn't seem like they've updated it since the beginning of this year. The last major DDT show was Judgement 2022 and the last major TJPW show was Grand Princess 2022.

You also get Noah, which generally has some amazing workrate and very questionable long-term booking, and Ganbare which is an 80's movie that dreamed of turning into an indie wrestling promotion.

The Best Matches thread can generally be a good place to see which shows are worth seeking out, but I'm gonna call special attention to one of the matches on Never Mind 2021 which had Minoru Suzuki, Maki Itoh & Chris Brookes vs Eruption. There's no English commentary for this one unfortunately, but you really don't need it.

Itoh was excited to have Minoru Suzuki joining the Itoh Respect Army, but Suzuki was more interested in going after one of his rivals in Eruption named Yukio Sakaguchi, a handsome tan kickboy covered in tattoos. You've also got Kazusada Higuchi, a handsome big ox with a tough head, and Saki Akai, a handsome woman with the longest legs in the world. Eruption is a very handsome stable.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
The goblin is good and I'm super excited to see KOR vs Joe. I'd love to see Kyle take the whole thing but Joe vs Cole is probably the bigger PPV draw.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Regal just needed to hold the mic closer. I thought he was purposefully being quiet so that BLOOD AND GUTS would sound even louder :negative:

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Gaz-L posted:

To maybe steer things to a more neutral direction: Anyone get the vibe that Roppongi Vice might end up winning the ROH titles? I can see a 4 way tag match at Forbidden Door for the AAA, ROH, AEW and IWGP tag titles, so FTR, RPG Vice, Jurassic Express and (hopefully) United Empire and going winner take all.

You haven't included the current IWGP tag champs in this match, so it sounds good to me!

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Athena has charisma, but the in-ring kind, not the promo kind

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
None of this has go away heat with me. It's not necessarily a good storyline and the alignments are confusing, but every match involved with it has been great and I'm curious to see what exactly we're heading towards.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny Nox posted:

Can’t believe they have reduced Reynolds to enhancement talent on Elevation

I blame Punk.

reduced?

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
It's too bad they didn't do anything last week to build off the history and interactions between everyone.

Re: Daddy Magic, it's possible to love a character while understanding that he's not the focal point of the feud.

Don't know why anyone could be complaining. They're all gonna fight and it's gonna be good.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
honestly, I can barely tell the difference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Hangman and Punk are both haters, not into this heel vs heel poo poo, wish TheCHUGS had a money in the bank briefcase so we could get a happy ending at the PPV