Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
- The sound of thunder

- Good clouds

- Cats sleeping with their paws over their faces

- Seeing a manly man playing with his child or small pet

- The Heathers musical

- Animation sakuga

- Hearing a cool accent

- Glittery/metallic paint of all types

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Return of the Living Dead and people who also love Return of the Living Dead.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

A Strange Aeon posted:

Oh man, we just saw this randomly for the first time a few months ago. Very excellent film, I couldn't believe I'd never even heard of it before.

:yeah:

I'm glad you liked it! It's definitely a surprisingly overlooked gem with an excellent script, music, and creature effects.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

AKZ posted:

hell yea *taps av*

Seeing my wife happy makes me happy.

:hfive:

I went to a showing and Q&A for RotLD a few years back and had my picture taken with Linnea Quigley. I'm 5'4" and she is goddamn tiny.

This pic makes me happy.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

You Are A Elf posted:

This owns. Did you meet any of the other cast members?

Clu Gulager! He was donned with a cowboy hat and joked extensively about the crotch prosthetic they had Quigley in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Adopted 3 sickly kittens this week, and also their healthy brother. At 2 months, they're half their target weight and need treatments for eye infections.

Healthy brother:

They all were litter box trained day 1, are eating extremely well, and adjusting to the existence of dogs. Healthy brother set the tone and they're more confident every day. :3: