Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
King Arthur and Robin Hood stuff. Just give me earnest principled heroes trying to make a better world in some beautiful green scenery with brightly colored pageantry happening on occasion and let me marinate in those stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
Watercolors, also. I’m not by any means a good painter but I like to put pretty colors on a page. Plus, watercolors have really helped me embrace being okay with what my creative output ends up being as opposed to what I feel like/worry other people want it to be. And I feel very smart and cool when I manage to mix colors in a way I haven’t tried before and it comes out okay, or when I paint something that looks nice to me.

Not to mention no one can stop me from painting big old illuminated-manuscript style letters that spell out gently caress THIS GAY EARTH when that’s how I’m feeling.