Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

smoobles posted:

Oh yeah and one of the co-conspirators is the NFT business partner of Vic Mignogna, the anime voice actor rapist.

That's a very specialized form of rape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Meme Poker Party posted:

Sounds like they went through a lot of trouble to investigate this guy. Don't know why they bothered. You could just blanket arrest every direct recipient of PPP money in the country for fraud and barely have a false positive to speak of.

Fraud was the purpose of the program.

Normal people that took the $10,000 loans (and having the loans forgiven) will be fine. it's the idiots like the red ranger getting $3 million loans that are asking to be caught.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Never trust a vigilante, no matter what their color.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I hope Joe Biden was in the control room watching live helmet cam feeds on the raid

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Arrest this man! He has committed pee fraud with his peepee for the last time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
After the one red ranger murdered his roommate with a sword, all these other power rangers really gotta step up their crime game or risk being a laughing stock