Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Best Breakfast Potato Dish
Hash Browns
Home Fries
Skillet Potatoes or some other regional dish that no one has really heard of
View Results

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I love potato in all its forms. Potato Gems (tater tots or whatever), hash browns, wedges, fries, jacket potato, just love me some potato.

But I usually prefer fries because they're better vehicles for loaded toppings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I love how many people are like "hurr this is how we had it in my tiny unimportant town, or my tiny unimportant house, and therefore I can't conceive of a reason anyone would have it differently".

Y'all have bought into the Big Potato Conspiracy. Potatoes exist in more forms than we can ever conceive of at once and by ignoring their potential we are limiting ourselves as the beings of light and starch we are.

In conclusion, gimme some Tates, gimme some toppings, shove it in my mouth and lemme nap.