Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Charles Bukowski posted:

When you have to piss, after you're empty, do you take some time and dab dry the tip of your penis and then use that urine wet tp to give your butthole a little wet safety check/tidying?

No because I don't have whatever freakish medical condition you apparently do that will allow you to soak through sheets of toilet paper with even more piss that I can't control when I'm done to then spread said piss on my rear end which also apparently leaks uncontrollably so badly that washing it with my own leaking piss is better than whatever it had been up to on it's own devices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Charles Bukowski posted:

Perhaps only those of us with foreskin can generate enough piss buildup in the urine/cum pool at the end of our wieners?

Beef, go have a smoke, take a breath and come back. I can sense some tension in your posting and I worry, I do.

I'm not the one cleaning my own rear end with left over piss rags, bud.