Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bogus Adventure posted:

Waifu pillows, big titty anime statues, and framed posters of Kathy Ireland's swimsuit shots.

True bros never oogle 3D women, it's all 2D for them unless they're a character from a videogame with 3D graphics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Colonel Cancer posted:

Don't forget a 65 gallon lube tank

of course I came to post this and of course its already been posted.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Staple a bunch of pallet slats to the walls bros love that poo poo

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

staberind posted:

of course I came to post this and of course its already been posted.

lmao

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

i didnt read the thread but i assume glory hole based only fans was like the third response

altho with a name like that i guss you could also sell sweatpants and soda

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It would be cool if you had a mini fridge and it was full of brewskis and there was a poster next to it with a hot babe and she was wearing a bikini and holding a brewski also

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Brooke Burke or Carmen Electra poster.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nooner posted:

It would be cool if you had a mini fridge and it was full of brewskis and there was a poster next to it with a hot babe and she was wearing a bikini and holding a brewski also

A fridge full of

and their iconic poster

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Nooner posted:

also the door to a trans am

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Internetjack posted:

Legit answer: foosball table.

But more importantly you have to consider your music system. You have to have some Hall and Oates or Lionel Richie playing 24/7. Maybe some Duran Duran if you are feeling dangerous notorious.

And a strobe light. And black lights. And glitter, lots of glitter.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Hey hey, my my. Look what you done with this place! Out of the blue and into the black.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Internetjack posted:

... And a strobe light. And black lights. And glitter, lots of glitter.

The black lights highlighting the cum plastered over absolutely everything, including the bro barn owner.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Hay, lots of hay, for your bros and a water trough also. Metal poles, to fix the bros in place. Industrial milking machines, also for the bros. A visit from a stud bull, just to get the bros producing. I'd recommend maybe Holstein bros or perhaps Guernsey type bros. Shame they don't make chocolate bros! (a joke.) Actually you're probably gonna wanna triple up on the hay.

Attach to a fenced in paddock and provide hoses for water and you've got a bro paradise. Your crystals will glow like the sun (be mindful of fire, hay is quite flammable)

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Leave the barn door open so it looks inviting and you make new friends

*Advice I stole from a how to go to college thread here 20 years ago

Yikes

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
When trucks roar outside there will be conventional wisdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFIBwS0GVX0

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Worf posted:

Yikes

Considering 'barn door' is slang for the fly on your pants this can really do double duty

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Big Beef City posted:

Considering 'barn door' is slang for the fly on your pants this can really do double duty

you only need 1 barn door for this??? haha brutal self own

u brought a fiero to a ponycar race

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Worf posted:

Yikes

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Guns and blades hidden strategically throughout the Bro Barn. When your bros betray you in a dramatic showdown, you’ll be ready.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
a baked bean fountain

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Guns and blades hidden strategically throughout the Bro Barn. When your bros betray you in a dramatic showdown, you’ll be ready.

i was thinking those pallets somebody suggested would be great to turn into wooden swords to begin The Training

DEVIN THATS MY GLADIUS

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

gold and creamy beige are your best bet for a manly, rugged bro space

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
A large flatscreen rigged up to a raspberry Pi set up to refresh and display the most recently posted image on Danbooru every 15 seconds.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

A gloryhole. For decoration. Definitely don't use it to suck each other's dicks anonymously and have buttsex.

Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Worf posted:

i was thinking those pallets somebody suggested would be great to turn into wooden swords to begin The Training

DEVIN THATS MY GLADIUS

“Bro, the other bros and I have been talking and…*sighing as he draws a trench knife from his jacket*…we know you’ve brought a female into the Bro Barn. You broke the sanctity of this hallowed space, OP. This can’t go unpunished, bro.”

*the OP smiles grimly as his eyes drift down to the novelty Jack Daniels lamp on the end table to his right. Only he knows that hidden inside the lamp is a .45 caliber automatic pistol, loaded and ready to go*

“Et tu, Devin?”

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
A baby oil dispenser to oil down your bros so their skin can glisten in the candlelight like real men.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

How about a 6 in deep pool of standing water that covers the whole floor where you can cultivate toxic algae and malarial mosquitos? You and your bros could use it to test out the water-proofing of your wokr boots, too.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just a nice clean spartan space with a few couches and tables.

We all know what we’re there for.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Fspb7DNe0

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
An oak wardrobe to hold your white robes and pointed hoods.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
OP can afford a Bro Barn… guess things must be going pretty well for you.

Some of us have to make do with just a Son Shed.

Aug 3, 2014

A Frat Fort, for those of you college-aged fellas

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hanging at the Dome Dome

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

just make it look like the nightclub from Hackers (1995) and you'll be alright

Aug 3, 2014

The Buddy Basement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
20 different posters of David Hasselhoff, all matted and framed-in under glass. At least 10 of them must be mounted on the ceiling.