Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I decided to build a barn to hang out with my bros, and right now it's pretty empty. I'm gonna fill it with usual Bro poo poo like a pool table, a jack shack, a RetroPi emulation machine to play Bubble Bobble on, but I'm blanking on how to decorate it. If anyone has some good decor, post it here and I may even name the jack shack after you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
You think this would make a good inspirational quote to inspire my bros?

"Men need just three things in life: Beer, Buds, and a Bro Barn, a barn you build so you have a place to hang out with all your bros. And, well, I'm all out of beer and buds."