Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Cover the walls with posters of shirtless cowboys to properly set the mood for any bro activities in a barn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

STABASS posted:

I know the gloryhole is a given, but if you're interested in some novel designs I could shoot over a few blueprints I have drawn up

Glory holes are for bros who are too insecure to face each other when bonding.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
a 6 foot tall replica of Michelangelo's David that you and your bros can sit in front of and ponder while you meditate on the mysteries of the universe.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bogus Adventure posted:

Waifu pillows, big titty anime statues, and framed posters of Kathy Ireland's swimsuit shots.

True bros never oogle 3D women, it's all 2D for them unless they're a character from a videogame with 3D graphics.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
An oak wardrobe to hold your white robes and pointed hoods.