Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
new threads for the new thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
Them flowing locks tho

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

doctor_god posted:

Three consecutive pandemic birthdays!

The hero's journey depicted in hair growth

blight rhino posted:

so what is that print on the vest, I can't tell

it's this

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1067709801/2000s-bleach-dye-vest?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details

Sid Vicious posted:

quit smoking cigarettes 4 months ago, started skateboarding daily on top of the walking i always did, just basically a total lifestyle overhaul awhile back so my kids have a dad as long as they can

hey you sound like a good dad, wahts your discord :q:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
lotta robust yet sensitive beards itt

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Charles Bukowski posted:

I'm in a hotel at night, what should I do?

are you a night auditor, you poor fool???

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Charles Bukowski posted:

I am indeed I print stuff, I punch numbers, I do up the breakfast room, I sit on my phone, and I check a few folks in and out.

hotel graveyard is a good gig but it's double or nothing. Like if poop water starts gushing down through the ceiling it's going to be on the overnight.

since i'm here,

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
thx everyone, especially das boo who is the thread's resident elf queen :blush:

Spinz posted:

This is my lover Natasha.
We tool around Paris on purple Vespas and fleece tourists at baccarat for fun

Eat your heart out discord wanting goon

you can absolutely be my hot femme fatale adventure aunt. Also i might need to buy more earrings from you

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
i unironically want a night auditor photo journal

that said your images aren't [timg]'d so it's funny scrolling down endless hotel guy face

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I cannot imagine working in hotels right now (i was in hospitality for 13 years until covid was like "nope"). It's a long holiday weekend and a bunch of people who haven't traveled in literal years are emerging from WFH hell, presumably to go breathe directly into their elderly grandparents' mouths

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
opiates are one of the foulest demons known to man and quitting them at all is pretty much a hero act. I'm in the same boat as you with cigs, albeit I was never a heavy smoker. It helps that they smell really bad and don't make you feel super amazing.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
sort of back on topic: my shoelace made a heart, which is a reflection of how i feel about all you smokers tokers and jokers

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Elentor posted:

I got a new haircut

:swoon:

I love how your look is both soft and incisive

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
good morning thread, here is my "i just got up at 7AM to accommodate an interview candidate who didn't bother to answer the phone" face.

I am so sick of interviewing people, people are intrinsically flakey

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Hackers film 1995 posted:

bummer. you are in seattle right? howd you enjoy that thunderstorm? ive been told thunder is rare here

I got soaked actually, but it was really warm rain so it was kind of magical!

precision posted:

i hope your face is feeling better by now :ohdear:

(im just being "funny", your unassembled morning face is cool)

it's funny because i don't wear a whole lot of makeup usually, but I do have blond eyelashes so if I come into work without mascara my coworkers (who are delightfully coarse people) are like JESUS YOU LOOK LIKE A DOG TURD THAT HASN'T SLEPT IN 57 HOURS, ARE YOU LITERALLY DEAD?

which is probably one reason i don't mind posting my half-awake face in gbs :v:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

For the selfie mines:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt138vdsVIc

Judge lightly. I am just learning.

E: also...uh....didn't realize I make a silly face when I drum so there's that there

I love how this thread has also turned into a low-key "look what I can do!" space :kimchi: this is really cool, gj

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Charles Bukowski posted:

In 20 minutes I will be 35. Wow.

happy birthday! can't think of anywhere better to celebrate than an empty hotel lobby

i polished the dog turd for a bullshit work event

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Disgustingly pretty smdh. Pissing me off, bout to beat the poo poo out of my drywall

real spooky thing about this post, I have the show Trixie Motel on in the background and someone on the TV said drywall right as I read the word drywall in your post

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Aesop Poprock posted:

I recently found some pictures of me from high school which are kind of a neat time capsule

feeling some big myspace nostalgia itt

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
i'm gonna meet up with a bunch of goons today, how should i dress

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
Okay I did my best to get as close as i could to the sage advice provided here thanks thread

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
you die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the monster truck

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Charles Bukowski posted:

Okay I'm just not going to post pics if you're going to be mean.

fwiw you take amazing pics. Maybe that is why people feel a little more comfortable razzing on you. I agree no one should do that in this thread, though!

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

kntfkr posted:

it was too windy to swim so we flew a kite this weekend

wow, that sky is gorgeous

and y'all are cute too of course

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Chernobyl Princess posted:

Japanese beetles are eating my Sauvignon Blanc.

nooooo the tiny grapbes!!

I'm noticing that the more stressed and exhausted I am, the more I reach for pastels. i think i've hit critical mass (that's pants not a skirt btw)

plus side, my outfit matches these lovely earrings made by our own spins

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

kntfkr posted:

Can't talk, pig. poo poo's coming up strong. Throwing rocks.

that's a good outfit

e: I have been camping that fancy kim kitsurage bomber jacket for a while. I wonder if it will ever be in stock long enough to snag one

Sitting Here fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jul 12, 2022

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

kntfkr posted:

They only do like 50 at a time, it's impossible. At least for someone like me, who smokes weed and forgets about things.

If you're able to grab one, be wary of the size. I usually buy large sized clothes from Asian companies so I got a large here and Estonian large is too large but baggy is fine for tracksuits I reckon.

i too have the tragic affliction of smoking weed and forgetting things. There's a DBZ bomber jacket that I have been stalking for like 2 years that i'm having a similar problem with.

today i was feeling (f)artsy

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Valko posted:

Did you fart so hard you blew your leg off or something?

close, i lost my leg in a posting accident

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

The older I get the more I look like my dad.

:kimchi:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
im so tired

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
gentle fist bump because my hands are currently covered in contact dermatitis from wearing food service gloves for too long

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Charles Bukowski posted:

Do you walk sideways and poo poo now?

no sid obviously stands in one spot and shits. like a normal person.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
went kind of over the top with eye makeup at work for the first time in a while

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

The Walrus posted:

well.. doin ok

certainly better than here

edit ok no this one is better, im moody,,, and single.. can you fix my troubled soul??

Maybe this is weird to say but one of my coworkers walked by as I was reading this thread, saw your picture, and was like "that's the face of a guy I would have an inadvisable relationship with" and I was like "uh let me tell you about goons before you go and say a thing like that." I hate when people notice me reading the forums at work but I can't not read the forums at work

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
rare good day + bone earrings

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

HaB posted:

Assuming previously conquered enemies.

wearing the bones of your enemies is weird

obviously these are the bones of my friends

Elentor posted:

I love the top so much.

:blush:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

majestic

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

I got a new tshirt

:neckbeard: :neckbeard: :neckbeard:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
trying to fake some confidence about the big kid interview i just had at work

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

The Bloop posted:

Good luck!

matti posted:

how did it go?

I think I slayed it, but who knows. I am already doing most of the stuff required by the role i applied for, so it's a matter of whether or not our executive director thinks I can get a staff of my former peers to listen to me as their manager. Who loving knows, I'm also a terrible goon and frankly a menace to society so it's a crapshot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
yesterday's makeup and pillow creases are about to go tiktok viral, beauty gurus take note