Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Hanging out watching YouTubes while one of my girls sleeps on me lol

Looking like trash, got the dysphoria hoodie going on, gently caress it, got cuddles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

It's cold and I have "a look" today.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Goons all looking rad as hell as always. And thanks for the nice comments, one of the few times in the last many months I felt okay enough with how I looked to take a selfie :)

Also that pic is tiny for some reason. Always seems to do it when I upload from my phone. I actually took two (2!) whole pictures that day!

Big version where you can see my marvelous grey hairs:

And a windy one:

First time I wore makeup at all in like a year too, because life and also depression. Ironically the second windy pic is pretty much what I looked like at university except with actual short hair, not as many greys, and I was also a gym guy (lol) at the time, so I had abs and poo poo.

Life is wild.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
In direct contrast to my previous pictures I am now sick and a complete ragged mess lol

I feel like absolute poo poo. Coughing up a lung and sneezing like a motherfucker.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
The Nat is depressed, and dressing like a weird cross between "wine mum" and "twink".

Y'all goons looking rad as always, from secret agents, bearers of the beard (like an axe on the face, badass), and hikey guys. Y'all rad.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

X JAKK posted:

Should i have?

Pretty sure it was code for your discord.

Also goons killing it, keep being rad as gently caress :cool:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Woke up, rolled out of bed to make a coffee and threw on a coat. This is me in the most ragged and raw form baybee.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I took a selfie today that had a shirt on so that's neat. I also brushed my hair. Points.

Looking forward to summer when I can show off my body. I have worked hard for the ab definition drat it.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

knuthgrush posted:

Southern hemisphere? You can have some of our 115F heat if you want, there's plenty to spare.

Lookin' good and grats on them abs.

Thanks! And yeah, Australia. Too cold, need jacket, lame.

Green is a good look! Also kudos to the kiddo for dyeing it :3:

Not a selfie, but made a gently caress tonne of amazing fresh pasta for $5 tonight :kimchi:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I'm wearing a hoodie.

Last night I wasn't.

Bad photos, but photos.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Chernobyl Princess posted:

Kids are exhausting.

Yeah they are, and I was doing the part time stepmum thing. They're pretty cool tho, not gonna lie.

X JAKK posted:

Dawwooh :3

My dude I want to party down with you, but I feel like I would have to solve a complicated adventure of riddles and puzzles to even find you, and that rules.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you look awesome sintaxfunction.

Aww thanks :3

I had to brave the world today. I got 5 hours of sleep last night, which is great since I got 0 seconds the last two nights. Three days awake sucks. Anyway, I have big headphones to try and shoo people away. They don't work, but the tunes are good.

Without headphones I look like I have fucken elf ears or some poo poo in this picture.

And lastly I got home and felt calmer and happier and not like I was gonna stab a bitch.

Selthies.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Katamari Democracy posted:

Anniversary of this picture taken while I worked at Disney in 2007. Thought I would share this with you.

Im the life jacket guy.

You're the only one who came prepared, a wise Coaster Rider. I appreciate the "oh my" gesture too :3:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I don't smoke but I felt like trash regardless :cool:

I am not having an amazing week, and it is reflected in selfies.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I went on a train today choo choo.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I got a haircut and now I'm the queen dyke. Had to get proper products for my hair for the first time in ages because I forgot how unruly my hair is when short.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Valko posted:

How you doin', babe?

Valko doing a friggin Bus breeding.

I am not complaining.
That is a very good dog, you both look extremely comfy :3:

SerSpook posted:

dig how your hair frames your face

Thanks! I somehow went from whatever was going on to trans femme Brian Molko I guess lol

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Yeah, sometimes it's upside down lol

Mainly because front on I look... Sad.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Goons looking rad as gently caress as always, and way more active than I think any of us ever expect lol

You look great, but I am having a lot of difficulty parsing the background. Are you at a flower shop with a background, or in the Vortex of Flowers or ???

I'm playing up looking angry now.

I am very angry and mean and cruel you see.
(I was making my girlfriend a cup of tea and heating a pack because she hurt her back and spent the night doting on her. But like, in a mean and angry way because that is my brand)

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I am in incredible pain, every slight movement is excruciating to the point I couldn't even brush my hair and I want to die.

But my shirt is sparkly so that's a win.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Switzerland posted:

wait what? why? :ohdear:

Nothing major, I got some brain mishaps. If I push myself too much mentally and physically my brain misfires a bit. Basically gets confused and crosses wires.

There's no actual physical damage, but my brain thinks I'm in pain. So it feels like I'm in pain. I can also lose the ability to read, or go deaf, or whatever. My brain just gets a little confused for a while and mixes things up. I've been in pain yesterday and today, today being worse, I'll be fine by the end of the weekend.

The wildest thing was when an ex gave me a concussion and that apparently jiggled it enough to give me temporary synesthesia, specifically turning audio input into physical touch. Sounds fun, but turns out it gets very overwhelming if you aren't used to it very quickly!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I was on a bus, beep beep. Was not having a good day but went to see my girls and got cuddles and watched an awful anime and bitched about it, and anime in general, being terrible.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I am bumping this thread because I took a selfie embracing androgyny vibes.

I woke up and did absolutely nothing except have a coffee and took a dumb selfie.

I'm 43 :v:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Wow. You do not look like you're 43. I assumed late 20s.

Literally A Person posted:

Same.

You got a youthful face. Consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

Whoops, I thought it scanned as a joke, I am not in fact 43 lol

I am a widdle baby at 33

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
The rule of thumb I have is if I have ID on me I don't get carded, if I don't for whatever reason I will get carded. I am strongly of the belief it has nothing to do with age, and simply the universe reminding me I forgot something.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Soul Dentist posted:

My hair's gone full Jimmy Neutron

That looks rad as hell! Also please start finishing a gently caress with "gotta blast!"

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I took a bunch of selfies I liked this morning but most reveal cleavage or stomach so I dare say it is far too scandalous for y'all.

Edit: I am also barely awake in this pic lol I haven't even had my coffee.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I asked Pennywise for their Discord and they gave me my own discord and I ended messaging myself, I got owned so hard :(

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Jealous of these cool GBS posters both with and without hats. Y'all rock.

I was well enough to go out and meet a friend today for the first time in ages. I spent the last couple months dying (???) and coughing up blood and stuff for no reason, but am now recovering, also for no reason. A mystery!

My friend was shocked to see me dressed really femme for once, but told me I looked "really pretty" which was nice of her.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Sometimes I go on Tinder and just swipe right on every person (I don't have any filters for gender or anything) and then the moment they say something I unmatch because this is the closest thing I get to vindication of the people around me, for now.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Arc Hammer posted:

New shirt, blurry camera.

You look a lot like a dude I used to work with. Do you have a weirdly out of look high pitched laugh?

Also high five Sid, I have brain damage and the autism.

Weirdly despite being hella autistic I have a lot of management techniques and stuff I've learned over the years and as a result I apparently don't come off as autistic to most people (translation: I mask like a motherfucker).

The upside is turns out I'm great in social situations and can read body language, tone, etc honestly better than NT people apparently. The downside is holy gently caress that poo poo is draining. It's why I prefer to stay home and read and stuff, people are confusing and following their poo poo is exhausting.

The other downside is I have legitimately had people "call me out for pretending" to have autism :v:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Also unless you happen to live in Australia it's pretty unlikely ngl.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Batterypowered7 posted:

And yet none will give out their Discord usernames.

You can have mine it's BatteryPowered7#6969

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
It's been a while.

Just an old lady being bored at home tonight with a hoodie she stole.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Happy Landfill posted:

If it helps I am in my 30's and just got my Bachelor's, so maybe that's where the confusion comes from? :shobon: And I was definitely lurking this forum for a few years as a teen before finally reg-ing

That's legit and cool as gently caress tho! What was your degree in? Congrats at the graduating, you done did good and you should be super proud of yourself :cool:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Edit nvm

syntaxfunction fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jun 25, 2023

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Goblin moding today, it's the morning, making my first coffee. Previously posted my look for the date with my girlfriend for her birthday but seemed to get glossed over, so iunno here's that too.

Was going for a very androgynous vibe.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I don't have a pet... Yet. Next place I'm moving I really want to get a kitty. I miss my cats.

Messing with light foundation and makeup again. I go through moods for whether I wear any or not.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I'm sleepy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

emSparkly posted:

1. Wake up
2. poo poo
3. have breakfast
4. get out of bed

1 through 3 should be done simultaneously to be more efficient. That sigma grind.