Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

in my house we have taco tuesdays, which after leftovers etc usually ends up being more like taco twosdays or taco threesdays haha right! anyways we usually do chicken and either ground beef or ground pork, and we use salsa and pico de gallo and sour cream and lettuce and peppers and other sauces etc and it is one of my favorite days of the week, i have to go get everything for tonights tacos but i will post pictures when i get them made, for now here is a couple from last week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gently caress yeah nooner yeah bitch!!!! yeah!!!!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

we usually only really do dessert on saturdays but we tend to have a chocolate bar or some gummy bears around while we watch cartoons etc

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i don't like tacos, but i still support taco tuesday

o7

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

holy poo poo could it really be taco tuesday again already???

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Revins posted:

is getting a burrito an acceptable form of celebration :ohdear:

Colonel Cancer posted:

Burrito Brusday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Treecko posted:

I need to get a crockpot again I fuckin love carnitas with salsa verde