Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

someusername
Jan 26, 2015

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I think they shot a kid and were trying to figure out how tf to cover it up when the feds started showing up and then ahhh poo poo what do we do okay just keep them out of the school ahhh

i thought a teacher because adult sized. after which there cannot be witnesses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someusername
Jan 26, 2015
i know this is definitely a dumb question, where is this "has been hospitalized for mental health" database, exactly?

or is it more like, you apply for a (handgun only?) license and then someone does a sweeping search of hospital records?

and this has never applied to long guns, or...?

i checked in voluntarily for 3 days 7 years ago because i had a godawful reaction to abilify and needed to cool off, so now I can't get a pew-pew?

someusername
Jan 26, 2015

Cabbages and Kings posted:

edit: for FUCKS sake did I just give someone advice on buying a gun in the loving mass shootings thread? What the gently caress is wrong with me, what the gently caress is wrong with this demon cracker nation

Sold me on it, thanks! I mostly wanted to know if I should get in on some cheap plentiful murdersticks before some kind of bubble pops or I get classified as lesser human.

someusername has issued a correction as of 16:09 on Jul 6, 2022