Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ronwayne posted:

By not being located in an imperial core where the government has won nearly every internal war with its own population
every leftist internal war, you mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Groovelord Neato posted:

What the gently caress would be the point of Las Vegas being an op? Wanted to ban bump stocks that badly? We let 20 first graders get murdered we aren't doing jack poo poo.

Ok why do you think he carefully planned and perpetrated the largest mass shooting in US history

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Groovelord Neato posted:

Why did Adam Lanza murder 20 first graders.

I’ll answer your question after you answer mine :)

WoodrowSkillson posted:

any day now the CIA will get around to finally cashing in on decades of mass shootings and take our guns away, any day now.

I think you watch too much Fox News if that’s what you believe

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

indigi posted:

there’s a central database of sorts. it’s a building with rooms and rooms of boxes with physical media copies of sales records that legally can’t be organized in any way. like you can’t put all the A states in the same room. you can’t write down which different rooms the Arizona records are in. it’s staffed by a bunch of people who spend all day searching through these boxes reading individual sales records until they find a match and then they call back whichever department sent in the request

That sounds like it was designed to drive one mad

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I lose my temper at EVERY post :ssj:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

I don’t think it’ll hold up in court, but maybe this will be their chance to shred the 1st amendment :D

E: mfing clickbait!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1545150896996220928

I guess this makes it illegal to film yourself interacting w police?? V confusing

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK has issued a correction as of 11:59 on Jul 9, 2022

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Oglethorpe posted:

wonder how that squares with car dash cams

quote:

Exceptions were made for people at the center of an interaction with police, anyone standing in an enclosed structure on private property where police activity was occurring and occupants of a vehicle stopped by police as long as recording in those instances didn't interfere with police actions.

Tbh I thought 10ft distance was established so I’m unimpressed

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

at least he picked an area of the city that could defend itself

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
This whole story is so insane, holy poo poo lol:

quote:

A 22-year-old man was fatally shot in a national forest in Alabama last week by a woman pretending to be a stranded driver after the man and his girlfriend pulled over to help, the authorities said.

The man, Adam Simjee, and his girlfriend, Mikayla Paulus, both students at the University of Central Florida, were driving in Talladega National Forest, about 80 miles east of Birmingham, on the morning of Aug. 14 when they were flagged down by a woman claiming her car would not start, according to a statement from the Clay County Sheriff’s Office posted by television station WBRC.

The woman, Yasmine Hider, pulled out a gun and made the couple walk back into the woods, according to the statement. Mr. Simjee then pulled out his own gun, leading to an “exchange of gunfire” in which Ms. Hider was shot several times in the torso and Mr. Simjee was shot in the back,
the statement said.

Ms. Paulus, 20, who was not injured, tried to revive her boyfriend by administering CPR but he died at the scene, the authorities said.

Ms. Hider was transported to a Birmingham hospital where she had surgery for her injuries. The authorities said she may be part of a group of people “living off the grid” in tents in the national forest who were reported to be “armed and potentially violent.”

The sheriff’s office said Ms. Hider faces charges that include one count of murder, two counts of kidnapping and two counts of robbery.

Ms. Paulus told the authorities that at the time of the shooting, a second woman, later identified as Krystal Diane Pinkins, 36, had been standing in the woods.

Ms. Hider, the assailant, had called out to Ms. Pinkins to help her but she fled, according to officials. It was at this point that Ms. Paulus was able to get her phone and call 911, the statement said.

A tracking team from the Alabama Department of Corrections found what the authorities described as a “base camp” about half a mile from the scene of the shooting where they said they found Ms. Pinkins near a group of tents.

As officers ordered her to the ground, “a 5-year-old child ran from the woods holding a loaded shotgun,” the sheriff’s office statement said. The officers instructed the child, later identified as Ms. Pinkins’s son, to put down the shotgun but he kept going toward his mother before eventually putting it on the ground, officials said.

Ms. Pinkins was charged with one count of murder, two counts of kidnapping, two counts of robbery as well as endangering the welfare of a child. She remains in the Clay County Jail, according to sheriff’s records. Her son was taken into state care.

On Wednesday, David Law, a Clay County district court judge, ordered those involved in the case, including lawyers, witnesses, law enforcement personnel and “anyone else affiliated” with the case, not to discuss it because it could affect Ms. Pinkins’s right to a fair trial.

Ms. Paulus, Mr. Simjee’s girlfriend, cited the order on Facebook on Thursday. She said she and Mr. Simjee’s family wanted “an unbiased jury pool so that we can get the justice we deserve for losing the best man in our lives.”

In another post on Saturday, Ms. Paulus said that the family had laid Mr. Simjee to rest.

“I have no doubts I’ll see him in the next lifetime. He was my soulmate and will always be,” Ms. Paulus wrote. “Rest in peace baby.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/21/us/alabama-park-killing-stranded-motorist.html

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

mawarannahr posted:

that sucks I’m genuinely sorry someone you knew did that.

Murder rules, actually.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
you, some dweeb who believes in sanctity of life

vs

the Murder Machine, a man imbued with the God-like ability to take one's life

The Outcome? Murder:getin:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

this guy rules

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
We had a local mass shooting today , fuking badass home invasion w DEADLY results :whitewater:

https://twitter.com/TylerLaRiviere/status/1617664057871577088

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Casey Finnigan posted:

I think Americans enjoy the mass shootings personally

i've learned to embrace them

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Real hurthling! posted:

whats a ptsd fracture?