Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesla was right
Apr 3, 2009

Whats with all the robot sex avatars?
guy who describes all the problems with this project to the new Scrum Master like he wasn't the one who caused them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesla was right
Apr 3, 2009

guy who shares his entire screen instead of just one window so when he tabs back to Teams I have to watch my own webcam with half the frames, several seconds delay and flipped horizontally.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Tesla was right posted:

guy who shares his entire screen instead of just one window so when he tabs back to Teams I have to watch my own webcam with half the frames, several seconds delay and flipped horizontally.

this happens every day for me because teams is such a piece of poo poo it can't switch the application being shared without cancelling and re-sharing so everyone just shares the whole screen

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

guy who joins the meeting late and leaves the meeting early

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

guy who joins the meeting late and leaves the meeting early

guy who's livin' the dream

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

guy who forgot the agenda for the meeting he set up and has to guess at what it was supposed to be about

(It's me)

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Tesla was right posted:

the inverse: guy who has to share multiple things during a meeting and just shares each one individually, but has to fumble for two minutes between each share

also, a different guy: guy who spends literally five minutes thirty seven seconds reading a large block of text that obviously came from an LLM because it mentions things that don't make any sense in the context of what we're doing

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

death cob for cutie posted:

also, a different guy: guy who spends literally five minutes thirty seven seconds reading a large block of text that obviously came from an LLM because it mentions things that don't make any sense in the context of what we're doing

maybe he was actually guy having a stroke on the call and you were guy not calling the paramedics to help the stroke victim

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

guy nobody recognizes showing up in the background of the zoom (he's a paramedic)

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

the customer who can’t tell you what they want on any level except “best practice”

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

peep that doesn't need to be here

its me

Tesla was right
Apr 3, 2009

guy who accidentally throws a fidget toy at his face live on-camera

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Lobok posted:

guy nobody recognizes showing up in the background of the zoom (he's a paramedic)

"Steve can you put yourself on mute please the sound of those chest compressions is distracting"

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
guy who sits on mute till the last 5 minutes and then interjects with a “when are you going to cover the required XXX process plan?”

which was not going to be covered, because PM did not think it was necessary

yet is absolutely necessary due to federal and state law

and then the yelling starts and i hang up to lol and txt that guy that hes my hero and he lols bitterly also because this poo poo is gonna fail so so so hard

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
guy in the meeting who says "so when are we doing the demo" after the demo finishes

his team was the one doing the demo

Tesla was right
Apr 3, 2009

Guy not in the meeting because he went to the office and left his work laptop at home

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

fresh_cheese posted:

guy who sits on mute till the last 5 minutes and then interjects with a “when are you going to cover the required XXX process plan?”

which was not going to be covered, because PM did not think it was necessary

yet is absolutely necessary due to federal and state law

and then the yelling starts and i hang up to lol and txt that guy that hes my hero and he lols bitterly also because this poo poo is gonna fail so so so hard

hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

a Jeffrey Toobin-kinda guy who just jacks it during a Zoom meeting