Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
guy who proudly shows a tech demo at 1 fps because it's running on his office computer and streamed to his home computer with citrix which in turn he streams to teams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
guy (me) who joins a meeting and starts swearing profusely about ms teams because the sound is not working yet again for some reason

"you have been muted"

oops, turns out the mic did work

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
the guy who leaves the meeting half way claiming that he has to join another meeting

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
guy who have a high end gaming headset but he sounds super faint because MS teams decided that one specific day to switch to the monitor's built-in mic instead for no reason

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
guy who expects app settings to stay the way he left them

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
guy speaking english with an atrocious french accent (i get to both endure this and inflict it on other peeps)

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
guy who hopes no one realizes he's joining the meeting 10 minutes late but for some reason it already finished or was canceled and he makes a big fat "XXX started the meeting" notification show up for everybody

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

guy who has a meeting at 7:30 in the morning @_@

lmao whoever booked this hates everyone

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
guy who rambles on and on during the daily standup about whatever architectural choice in the engine caused him grief the previous day

dude I'm the only other programmer in our tiny feature team and even i don't give a gently caress and everyone else in the meeting care even less, just say what you worked on and let's end this already

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
people filling the right side of your screen with notifications by replying "thank you" after an interminable all hands company meeting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
guy that people can't hear well because he plugged a dual sense controller into his pc just for working from home and windows "IM HELPING :dumb:" automatically made it the default mic instead of their headset