Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

guy who spends 10 minutes ranting about how hard it was to do his task every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

guy who constantly leaves his mic unmuted and you can only hear him breathing heavily in to it

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Gentle Autist posted:

i’m the most handsome, buff, and charming person in any meeting

turn on your monitor

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

i've only ever been paid weekly lol

(at my TWO jobs)

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Zlodo posted:

guy who have a high end gaming headset but he sounds super faint because MS teams decided that one specific day to switch to the monitor's built-in mic instead for no reason

guy who doesn't check his video conferencing app settings every time it launches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

guy who raises his hand on microsoft teams and then does a dab when he gets called on

and not the cool kind of dab