Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

person with embarrassing items in the background

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

guy using a lovely mic that came with a tape recorder he bought in 1986, holding it 1/4" from his mouth, and all you hear when he speaks is FFFSHSHSHSPPPHPHPHPHPHSHSHSHHHHSHHSHHH

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

thanking people for their questions / calling all questions interesting is a standard deflection/delay tactic. you see politicians do it all the time.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

person who has to have zoom explained from scratch every single time

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

DELETE CASCADE posted:

the person who insists on presenting from their computer, but their computer is an old piece of poo poo, so it lags like hell in presentation mode and makes the product we're demoing look slow. no, IT won't buy them a new one because it's not old ENOUGH

"i bought this in 2008 and it's hardly used!"

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

guy who can be heard muttering "oh for fucks sake" every time someone asks a stupid question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

yes, if by "zoom call" you mean "live tv broadcast"