Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Sorry I wasn't listening, what was the question?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

OldAlias posted:

the earliest we have meetings is 10am

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

guy browsing the web during a 1:1

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

post hole digger posted:

guy browsing the web during a 1:1 on a giant monitor in a dimly lit room so every tme the page changes it lights up his face in a different way, making it glaringly obvious what he is doing.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Person who's left their mic on accidentally and starts an outbound telephone call on minute 2 of the meeting

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

post hole digger posted:

i had someone message me 2 minutes BEFORE the meeting's scheduled start time to ask me if i was going to join. are you loving high

Used to have a PM who had a slack app that would message everyone in his meetings beforehand reminding them the meeting was about to start

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

I think the message included a passive aggressive tip about being on time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

tak posted:

I say "alright I'll call it there" but cut myself off by closing the tab

I once put something about leaving meetings a bit abruptly as the most softball bit of feedback I could think of in a 360 review thingy and in my next meeting with the person they spent ages saying goodbye. Serves me right I suppose!