Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

guy whose mic is off and cam is off and says or does nothing throughout the entire meeting and is completely and utterly not at fault for it because the meeting is 20 people too large

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

guy whose dog scoots all over the rug in the background

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

lady leading the meeting who sounds like she’s about to burst into frustrated tears

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

guy who smiles as soon as he is addressed and during his response and whose face instantly turns into :manning: when he stops talking

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

guy who has his mic off but not cam and is furiously screaming at something offscreen

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

guy who starts talking through a document or spreadsheet and never

ever

ever

ever

ever

ever

ever

ever remembers to share his screen

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

guy who is not there

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

guy with his hand up throughout the entire meeting and you feel really bad for him when it takes the entire slot to get called on and only gets like the last 30 seconds

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

guy who asks a question at the end of the meeting that derails it for another 15-20 minutes over time

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

guy whose internet is s

thi

a

rob I think you cut out, can you say that again?

info when the wheel contracts the nut I’m sorry my internet cut out for a second, can you hear me?

yep, we can hear you loud and clear, rob!

[five seconds of blank faced silence] awesome, great, sorry about that! anyway next we mi

gre- e- ea-

n

Rob left the call

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

useless git who spends the whole 1.5 hour meeting dicking around on their phone oh no wait that’s me.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

PokeJoe posted:

let's parking lot that

*leaves meeting*

guy who talks about something for the parking lot

guy who asks to parking lot that

guy who did not understand and just keeps talking about it

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

guy who comes in to steal a chair for another room

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

the one who drags the meeting 10-15 minutes over time asking specific questions about things that their team has absolutely nothing to do with and no one in the room can do anything about or will have their work materially change with or without knowledge of

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

the one who invited as many people as they could and let god sort them out

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

rotor posted:

at my old job back in 2008 before zoom calls we'd have a lot of conference calls where people would dial in and talk because we had a bunch of little offices and there was someone who had a parrot and we could never figure out who owned it or when or if the parrot would strike but every now & then there'd be just like the CFO talking about whatever and then BRAAAAAAWK and then we'd have to ask that whoever has the parrot please remember to mute and no one would ever admit to having the parrot.

utterly disappointed that parrothaver has apparently never taught it neither swears nor comedic timing

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Kernel Sanders posted:

guy who forgets he’s screen sharing and starts browsing women in the company registry

guy who forgets his cam is on and munches some boogers

(it’s the same guy)

:barf:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

graph posted:

did yall hear about the guy at the recent cisco allhands lol

lmao dish

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

graph posted:

cisco held an 'addressing hate and gun violence' allhands last week or smth and some guy raised his hand and said 'why dont black people just behave if they dont want to get executed by police' , incredible stuff

wh

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

BROUGHT ON BY loving WHAT, CISCO MAN??? how did you think that was worth saying??? how is this relevant??? have you looked at the loving news ye thrice-damned turdlinger????

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

guy who hates you and very specifically you

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

pollyanna

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

lady with mic and camera off face down in the couch in a lovely funk because for whatever loving reason not taking adderall for one day makes her depressed and brainless

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

my homie dhall posted:

peep who was right

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

girl who blows off the meeting because it is dumb and bad and isn’t actually supposed to be there anyway so stop sending invites

:mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

me, not paying attention, on my phone