Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

guy speaking with an accent so thick nobody is able to understand him except the other guy with the similarly thick accent

e: except for my boss who is some kind of accent god and is able to take notes live no matter who's speaking

go play outside Skyler fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Dec 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

the 4 people in the same room using a logitech base station and talking to each other inaudibly while you sit at home

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

guy who literally hosed during a meeting (but triple checked he was on mute)

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

the uxui designer sharing their entire screen with a "2396 unread e-mails" badge on outlook

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

ive been pissing while on mute in meetings since the phone conference bridge days smdh

i am deathly afraid of getting unmuted somehow so sometimes i take the laptop then i become afraid of the camera turning on

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

guy who has a sick pro sound engineer set-up with a 12-channel soundcard and dolby atmos but starts every meeting since 3 months ago talking without any sound, fiddles some buttons and says "can you hear me now?"

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

guy who audibly burps and notices he wasn't muted, causing an uncomfortable silence

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

shitface posted:

"what do you mean by <last sentence I paid any form of attention to>?" while I figure out what the gently caress is happening

i always say the name of the person i am asking the question to before asking the question to avoid these situations because i am a nice person

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

the guy who has to host a weekly stand-up at 9am with 30 people hungover tomorrow because tonight is company christmas dinner (that's me)

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

if you really were a nice person you'd find a way to skip that standup

but that would require me to plan this meeting more than an hour before the end of the next workday and that's a no-go

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

the guy who managed to pull through with a pretty bad hangover and only embarrassed himself twice

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

the guy who quotes the "series of tubes" line by heart in answer to a uxui guy who obviously does not understand how the internet works

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

420 mute motherfuckers everyday

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

the key account manager who has apparently never heard of the scheduling assistant, preferring to waste everyone's time on a group chat asking if such and such timeslot works for everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

the head of marketing making it painfully obvious they care about the things meticulously arranged on their ikea bookshelf not so subtly laughing at the messy of random crap behind me