Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Stink Bugs?????
They are no good jabroni sons of bitches
I like them, actually
This thread stinks OP!!!!
goku
View Results

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

*runs into thread panting* MEEE! loving MEEEEEE I loving LOVE STINKBUGS POUR THEM ON ME NOW!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Sorry the quoted poster is now IK of this thread

Stink ye stink ye

Stinkbugs are now mandatory to have in both ears at all time, protective wax MAY be permitted for children the elderly and those with a doctors notes.

Thus stinkus I the king

*stinkbug thrown scurries off into a ditch*

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Linux Pirate posted:

Stink ye stink ye

Stinkbugs are now mandatory to have in both ears at all time, protective wax MAY be permitted for children the elderly and those with a doctors notes.

Thus stinkus I the king

*stinkbug thrown scurries off into a ditch*

It's supposed to say throne but I'm new to this king biz.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

god please help me posted:

What was that you said? I can't hear you over the sound of the stinkbugs crawling around all over you.

it would seem my rule is one of merited sagaciousness

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Knormal posted:

"Oh no, whenever I crush this bug it makes a horrible smell. I wish there was some way to stop crushing these bugs. But what can I do? Gotta smush 'em. Oh no, I did it again! Such a stink! If only this could have been avoided somehow!"

:jackin: