Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Stink Bugs?????
They are no good jabroni sons of bitches
I like them, actually
This thread stinks OP!!!!
goku
View Results

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'm talking about these assholes

What the gently caress is the point of stinkbugs. What purpose do they serve. Why do they exist.

I keep finding these motherfuckers inside and never outside. It's loving nice and warm outside why the gently caress are they going inside. They are dumb as hell, almost like deer. Probably dumber. Every so often I heard one buzzing around for about 6 seconds and flying around for no reason like it is blind. Then it either lands and stays completely still for a whole minute before taking flight once more, OR even better, the dumb gently caress flies straight into a window or lamp and knocks itself out. I even saw a stink bug kill itself in this fashion, no legs moving or twitching as it landed on its back. Absolutely no movement. loving bitch.

And god help you if you decide to crush one because as their name suggests, they emit loving smell poo poo defense stinking up the place if you smash them into mush. Also, the stink is a signal that attracts even more stink bugs to come inside, apparently thinking that the place where one of their comrades got brutally murdered is the perfect place to hang out and take up space instead of underground or on a leaf or anything.

The only plausible redeeming thing stink bugs has is that someone made a video of a spider eating a stink bug's rear end:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMQ40qVzm58&t=9s

They suck rear end and I hate them. Go away you loving stink bugs GOD :blastu:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:yeshaha: now that's good poo poo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

phasmid posted:

Why do you exist, bitch?

To :justpost:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

gleebster posted:

"In the year 2022"? Are you trying to imply that there was a time when people did like stinkbugs?

Yes there was.

Almost certainly in 1193 AD

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Mooey Cow posted:

Little known fact but about 50% of scandinavian viking age runestones are devoted to appreciating stinkbugs. Those guys just couldn't get enough of them.

:pwn:

Those guys sound like big time jabronis to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Colonel Cancer posted:

Petition to rename them goonbugs

About that...