Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
of the first 3 Camper van beethoven records which one is the king
II + III
s/t
TAKE THE SKINHEADS BOWLING
View Results

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
ng Kerosene Hat from being a "perfect 10/10 five star" album

let's do the math

1. Low - it's a banger, there' a reason it was the biggest song in america for 6 years running . go to walmart.

2. "Movie Star" ... keeps this up at night... nice lyric, a beat. you can dance to

3. GET OFF THIS ... it sucks, and not only that, it sucks for FOUR and a HLF cocking minutes. the entire last 2 monites are just Lowery doing the chorus and playing with a wah pedal. it suck.
4. Kerosene Hat - the title track, and, it is just the swim cam from the half up. Tust in the Cracker boys to bring home the turkey bacon. french.

4. "TAke me down to the infirmary" to be honest with you, as always, i don't remeber nthis song at all. i'm sure it's fine

6. Nostalgia. okay... look, i don't remember this song either. i'm starting to suspect i should have listened to my mother more. this album.

7 swet potatao. ok... ok. i kind of remember this one. it's... hey, look, where is he from anyway? hang on.

"david lowery musician wiki"

quote:

Born September 10, 1960 (age 61)
San Antonio, Texas
United States

NEW YORK CITY???? huh... well okay. texas eh. i... to be honest with you i was entirely sure that he was just a California hippie who liked to play at folk hero. i... really didn't think he was actually from red state. and if he was, maybe i thought he was from kentucky?

14. Ero Trash Girl

smiths fan. bloat function

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU