Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coffee_Break
Apr 30, 2008
As much as it embarrasses my daughter, I try to make people smile every day by being upbeat (even if I don't feel it) and try to leave wherever I go with the cashier, clerk, stock person, stranger in line, with at least with a 'sensible chuckle'. A compliment on something minor "love the shirt, nails, or hair" whatever or a self depreciating joke how I'm clueless or something sucks. (I'm a grocery vendor so I'm 'one of them' in store)
It's not global climate fix, or world peace, but I'm often remembered and see people's faces change when they see me knowing I'm going to be 'fun' and could be a bright spot in someone's day! :)

Coffee_Break fucked around with this message at 21:38 on May 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee_Break
Apr 30, 2008

STABASS posted:

I suck dick

Or that. Always a day brightener! :D