Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
My only previous experience with survival games is Valheim, I’m surprised how much more stuff there is in this one for the same price point. Valheim was pretty chill and the base building was really excellent, but the combat in this one is leaps and bounds above it, and the %blood thing keeps you looking even at low level dudes at least early on. Gear variety is also spot on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Is my trio of vampires terrible at this game or is Polora the Feywalker really tough? We killed the big bear that’s 2 levels higher than her no problem, and everything before her easily too, but she’s kicking our asses.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
So forgive my ignorance, can just one of us do it and the other two can reap the benefits?

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

SettingSun posted:

Yes. Just have everyone dive in and suck its blood while it is down.

Clarification: one guy does the fight solo, when it’s down, the other two guys (who’ve been out of combat the whole time) can just come in and drink?

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Ok, so go in one at a time with players one and two dying, and the third guy gets the kill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
I don’t suppose you can transfer stuff between servers like you could in Valheim?