Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Can you suck your own dick?
Yes
No
View Results

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Spinz posted:

Being eaten is incredible but the idea of doing that to myself or any chick especially is truly repulsive. That's how I know I happen to fall on the very straight side of the spectrum. This is despite finding beautiful women incredibly attractive and alluring. I think that may be from an artistic standpoint, or wishing it was me. Not sure, I'm no shrink.

My eyes go to breasts too, my pet theory is that may be universal to humans

my eyes go to your breasts, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Eat-a da pussy-a, it’s :discourse: magnifica! Mamma mia!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Eat-a da pussy-a, it’s :discourse: magnifica! Mamma mia!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t9F-_7mtrA

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Spinz posted:

Being eaten is incredible but the idea of doing that to myself or any chick especially is truly repulsive. That's how I know I happen to fall on the very straight side of the spectrum. This is despite finding beautiful women incredibly attractive and alluring. I think that may be from an artistic standpoint, or wishing it was me. Not sure, I'm no shrink.

My eyes go to breasts too, my pet theory is that may be universal to humans

You think eating pussy makes you less straight? Is your name Junior?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Spinz posted:

Being eaten is incredible but the idea of doing that to myself or any chick especially is truly repulsive.

How ugly is your vagina? God drat.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

sigher posted:

TBH if you're ok masturbating with your hands, doing it with the mouth isn't really making it more gay

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

sigher posted:

Like I do like getting head, but I'm NOT going down there myself.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXYjqLLQ5KA

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I used to think mine own genitals were disgusting too until I lovingly smooched penises. It sorta demystified it and I think I learned something about myself as well. Also I got free commercial driver's license lessons out of it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Well YOUR penis is probably still disgusting

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yea but I love suckin dick so I got that going for me.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Colonel Cancer posted:

Well YOUR penis is probably still disgusting

well yeah but thats because i fart a lot and don't shower

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
The tongue is on the wrong side of the dick in that setup. It's why I never cared for 69.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I used to think mine own genitals were disgusting too until I lovingly smooched penises. It sorta demystified it and I think I learned something about myself as well. Also I got free commercial driver's license lessons out of it.

Straight people don't understand what it's like to be able to trade like gay people do. It's like yeah no big whoop you can borrow my beach house for the week if you let me hold the Undertaker's urn

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

"ask not what the poop can suck out of your rear end and barf into your dick, rear end what the doodoo can foster in ur anal system some kind of anti-weak fecal biosphere" - Jfk as he got shot in the head

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Sucking my own dick is how I ended up in a wheelchair. I tell people I was snowboarding though.

Because sucking your own dick while snowboarding is way more impressive.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

There is no escape, but to go forward....

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
What kinda dumbass sucks he own dick? Bet you jack your own cock too!!!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Introduction

In this paper we discuss autofellatio and its associated medical problems that can begin in adolescence and last a lifetime. The first and most obvious medical problem is with the back. The spine is injured in such a way as to cause rounding of the shoulders and an opposing kink in the neck, with the head titled on its base. This could lead to problems with the sinus, and ears. This leads to imbalance because the equilibrium is disturbed in the inner ear.

The spine is also affected that can lead to numbing of the thighs. The pelvis is permanently rotated forward. Lifelong back pain is the result of autofellatio. Another symptom is ingrown toenails. Because the head and shoulders are out of alignment, there is a constant upward pressure on the toenail as it grows into the skin. A third symptom is the bending of the sternum upward from its tail end. The compression of the rib cage leads to shortness of breath and a corresponding claustrophobia. Because the sternum is bent and a cavity is formed where the esophagus meets the stomach, the esophagus is altered from acid reflex. Of course, there is the associated mental distress from the shame of performing the act. If known, the patient becomes ostracized, and even suicidal depression and lifelong unhappiness. There may result damage to the heart as it is under increased pressure. The lungs too can be affected as they are filled in the depths with fluid lifelong.It may be diagnosed by an Otolaryngologist, but the patient may too see a chiropractor, GP, psychiatrist and foot surgeon. The cure might be to lower testosterone levels artificially in pubescent males.

Conclusion

Autofellatio is a self-inflicted injury that may lead to lifelong back pain and other medical and psychological problems.

https://lupinepublishers.com/otolaryngology-journal/pdf/SJO.MS.ID.000188.pdf

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ya but so is masturbation, doc

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

try licking your rear end in a top hat OP

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Ingrown toenails from sucking you own dick? It's more common than you think!

Cacator fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Jun 3, 2022

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

A CRAB IRL posted:

I don’t trust Big Pussy. :tinfoil:

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

lovestick posted:

AWESOME COUGARS

there are times when i wished i saved that pic but I'd probs delete it anyway

what im trying to say is Thank You for Your Service

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

A CRAB IRL posted:

Gosh bud, let's think this enigma through a bit.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
whats wild to me is that a blowjob robot is real, it already exists, were living in the future, and yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

like for five hundred bucks you can buy a coffee can sized robot that rubs and sucks your cock from base to tip, and just slap it on and get sucked til you die of exposure. and yet men still live