Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
you put intentionally dumb looking stuff on an expressionless person with cheekbones and sell it for four figures. That's about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

If you wear a zoot suit you better be a cartoon wolf voiced by Cab Calloway or something.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i am sorry but what the gently caress is this poo poo. look i like graphic tshirts. bought 6 for 200 bucks from a online store i like but paying 650 bucks for some poo poo that for lovely printed shirt that will probably come off in the wash is lol to me.

The upper class will pay top dollar to look like greasy thrift store scarecrows. Anything but step foot in an actual thrift store.