Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Only on the second boss right now of the Cuphead DLC, I would like maybe one less thing happening on the screen at once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Whizzing Wizard posted:

That EU4 mod looks extremely enticing. Is this the spiritual successor to Master of Magic?

Not really but it is a cool screen right??

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Saw too many Zelda tier lists without Cadence of Hyrule on em

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Jay Rust posted:

Not really but it is a cool screen right??

Very much so

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Relax Or DIE posted:

Consider: what if a nice girl made friends?

If I play Atelier will I make friends? :unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jay Rust posted:

I guess you could say, I'm an atelier fa (not quite a fan but almost)

You're an Atelier outlier :)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
RIDE ZE SHOOPUFF?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Rarity posted:

You're an Atelier outlier :)

Ah tuh lee ey 😧

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
FF14:

I have now finished up all the level 15 class quests in Ul'dah and I'm starting to get a sense of their stories. Mylla's jackass ex is being hunted by the Gridanian po-po for some reason I don't know why but he probably deserved it, the missing punchman apprentice turned up running drugs then Hamon hosed around and found out with a ferret and now we all know he's a fraud which about loving time and oh no Cocobusi just got possessed :ohdear: Anyway, now that we're all wrapped up in Ul'dah it's time to get back to our serious mission of uniting the realm to heal in the wake of natural upheaval and an encroaching military regime GO TO THE GOLD SAUCER AND SPUNK ALL MY CASH ON HOOKERS AND BLOW

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jay Rust posted:

Ah tuh lee ey 😧

Shush just go with it

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Rarity posted:

FF14:

I have now finished up all the level 15 class quests in Ul'dah and I'm starting to get a sense of their stories. Mylla's jackass ex is being hunted by the Gridanian po-po for some reason I don't know why but he probably deserved it, the missing punchman apprentice turned up running drugs then Hamon hosed around and found out with a ferret and now we all know he's a fraud which about loving time and oh no Cocobusi just got possessed :ohdear: Anyway, now that we're all wrapped up in Ul'dah it's time to get back to our serious mission of uniting the realm to heal in the wake of natural upheaval and an encroaching military regime GO TO THE GOLD SAUCER AND SPUNK ALL MY CASH ON HOOKERS AND BLOW

BTW how have you been levelling your combat classes??

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jay Rust posted:

BTW how have you been levelling your combat classes??

Since leaving Gridania it's been a combo of class quests/side quests/hunting log/guildhests. Every class is a minimum of 17 with the top end being 20. I think I'm going to need to start focusing down a bit now though so I'll be sticking with Archer as my main and Marauder as my tanking option and Conjurer as its the only healing option and I definitely have to see the Rogue storyline through and then Arcanist to round it out cause it's just so fun.

But then I am enjoying playing Pugilist and I want to hang out with Foulques more and gently caress I need to make sure Cocobusi is ok and and and

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
gently caress the Gold Saucer is too overwhelming. There's colour and noise and a gazillion quest markers on my map and so much to do and how do I know when to go back to the proper game? :negative:

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
The dogfight boss in the Cuphead DLC is WILD :pcgaming:

edit: Also the fake knockout banner on the first boss, the spider mob, is such a troll :lol:

Macaluso fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jun 30, 2022

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Rarity posted:

gently caress the Gold Saucer is too overwhelming. There's colour and noise and a gazillion quest markers on my map and so much to do and how do I know when to go back to the proper game? :negative:

that's what i thought at first, now i'm a god drat degenerate blowing my last gil on the 'cobos every time i get a paycheck, hosed up on hi-elixir

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Good things to see at the golden saucer:
mini cactpot (daily scratchcard type thing)
jumbo cactpot (weekly lottery)
triple triad
mahjong
the GATE events they do every 20 minutes are fun
there's a fashion minigame that'll get you the "Fashion Leader" title if you get a perfect score but it's probably too expensive right now

I never tried the chocobo racing or the weird minion rts thing or whatever it is

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Rarity posted:

Since leaving Gridania it's been a combo of class quests/side quests/hunting log/guildhests. Every class is a minimum of 17 with the top end being 20. I think I'm going to need to start focusing down a bit now though so I'll be sticking with Archer as my main and Marauder as my tanking option and Conjurer as its the only healing option and I definitely have to see the Rogue storyline through and then Arcanist to round it out cause it's just so fun.

But then I am enjoying playing Pugilist and I want to hang out with Foulques more and gently caress I need to make sure Cocobusi is ok and and and

You havent unlocked a dungeon yet? :aaa:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Idk how I feel about this: my own guy is like seven levels above the current main quest level, and all I've done really is the main quest, my class quests, and the beginner hall. Then they gave me a +30% XP ring and I'm just like, wtf, this is too much xp. You madmen

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
SHOOPUFF'S WAITING

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Rarity is getting her (no) money's worth out of the trial

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Don't forget triple triad!

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Rarity posted:

well hey with those 5 classes you have one of each role! a nice spread!

(arcanist can also become a healer at level 30 :ssh: )

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Arcanist also turns into summoner which got overhauled in endwalker and is like the coolest caster class now

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Walla posted:

I don't really like syrup.

Imho syrup is a massively overrated pancake condiment, either use jam/preserves or just double the sugar in the recipe and eat them raw.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I wish I had maple syrup in my veins instead of blood

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

They're pancake adjacent, but I prefer powdered sugar on waffles

E:
https://twitter.com/EA/status/1542652454159798272?s=20&t=bCow9kaHlXCFg73bt1MxLw

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jul 1, 2022

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
A slight glazing of syrup is all you need. When I see people just dowsing the pancake with syrup I feel kinda sick

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I turn every pancake I come across into a blitzball stadium, but with maple syrup instead of water

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

brands really are terrible

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
whelp, that meme is dead.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gonna go buy 50 copies of last year's FIFA for 20c each

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I picked up Apollo Justice again. I left off at the start of the concert case. I've heard about how bad this one gets. Hope it goes smoothly.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

They're pancake adjacent, but I prefer powdered sugar on waffles

E:
https://twitter.com/EA/status/1542652454159798272?s=20&t=bCow9kaHlXCFg73bt1MxLw

AAA gaming companies absolute undying hatred of single player games is still weird to me

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

FirstAidKite posted:

I picked up Apollo Justice again. I left off at the start of the concert case. I've heard about how bad this one gets. Hope it goes smoothly.

It's not like......baaaaad, it's just the case where they REALLY want to show off how the DS can do FMV

A lot

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
https://twitter.com/DOOM/status/1542594122644705280

This is good though

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Let's see what poo poo they're adding to the Nintendo Online this month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTmTXonIRao

ffffffUCK.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Man I feel bad for Apollo, I feel like he is just absolutely done with this nonsense and wants absolutely no part of it.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Feldegast42 posted:

AAA gaming companies absolute undying hatred of single player games is still weird to me

it's vastly harder to monetize singleplayer games since they lack the kind of social pressures that encourage people to spend enormous sums of money in the premium shop

normal people look at those reports of middle schoolers being bullied for not having expensive fortnite skins with horror and dismay and AAA executives look at them with cartoon dollar signs glimmering in their irises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

Ah tuh lee ey 😧

actually it's pronounced at-leer