Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

Hannibal Rex posted:

You've never been in a hexacontacule relationship? How prude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

BUG JUG posted:

Are we back in the cool zone?

No, unemployment is only 3.6% haven't you seen the recent numbers?

Sorry, but them's the rules

https://twitter.com/SeanRMoorhead/status/1248065386714558465?s=20&t=59lwRnbxjGI0FkzhvMBeKA

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
Hey now, I've heard there's plenty of good jobs with excellent benefits, chances for advancement, and pay out there for the having, we've just lost that classic *can do* American spirit!

Also, remember, if you say the word "recession" too many times, the ghost of Herbert Hoover will rip out your liver! All hail the Almighty Number!

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Trump tantruming in the back seat while his fans are jamming out to YMCA proves we’re not in the bleakest timeline, just the dumbest one

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Trump tantruming in the back seat while his fans are jamming out to YMCA proves we’re not in the bleakest timeline, just the dumbest one

Then you remember him and anyone else sho matters are never going to face any consequences, and you're back to the bleakest timeline.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I just found out this isn't a fake. :stare:

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
I did the thing that needs doing

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4006083

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

It’s still June 2020, emotionally speaking