Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
Ladies, Gentlemen, children of all ages - it gives me great pleasure to announce the official opening of ... THE WEEKEND

I fuckin love four day work weeks, having monday off just makes the week fly by. So fuckin great.

For me, this weekend is about the kids mostly. Probably gonna spend sunday watching a sport or two with friends, normally I am not a sport guy but apparently basketball is having an important thing so i gotta watch it I guess. Gonna see if i can't get SOME of the stove parts fully painted tho, at least the ones i have primed.

So whatchy'all up to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
my weekend starts in 30 minutes. taking a couple extra days off. gonna go into the desert and burn something.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Silver Alicorn posted:

my weekend starts in 30 minutes. taking a couple extra days off. gonna go into the desert and burn something.

remember to wear sunscreen or you'll end up burning two things.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
its the weekend and im going to play some video games and drink a bunch of coffee and maybe if it stops raining i'll go for a walk or something

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
took all next week off, after I couldn't do this last week. it's fine. getting eyes examined tomorrow morning

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Shaggar posted:

its the weekend and im going to play some video games and drink a bunch of coffee and maybe if it stops raining i'll go for a walk or something

whatcha playin there shags

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i spent the first part of it talking to fortaleza about christopher lee, tonight i'll probably make some salad and then take a nap.

tabletop weekend is cancelled so i might just while away the weekend after chores are done

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
we had a cocktail and games night last night and gently caress I am paying for it this morning lol. worst hangover in years

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rotor posted:

Ladies, Gentlemen, children of all ages - it gives me great pleasure to announce the official opening of ... THE WEEKEND

I fuckin love four day work weeks, having monday off just makes the week fly by. So fuckin great.

For me, this weekend is about the kids mostly. Probably gonna spend sunday watching a sport or two with friends, normally I am not a sport guy but apparently basketball is having an important thing so i gotta watch it I guess. Gonna see if i can't get SOME of the stove parts fully painted tho, at least the ones i have primed.

So whatchy'all up to?

I love the wwweekend

my new job has me working sundays which will suck but it’s also just occurred to me that I’ll never have more than two days of work in a row before it’s time
to have another day or two off

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

tonight it's a dinner party. tomorrow... we will see what the weekend brings

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

echinopsis posted:

I love the wwweekend

saaaaaaaaaaaaame

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

gonna play video games and be anxious as hell about some other things i gotta do

lots of bike too if the wind calms a little

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

probably gonna go on a hike saturday. at the same time, the plumber's gonna come over and fix a leak that has messed up our stucco. i'm not 100% he'll actually _find_ a leak (it may have already been fixed by previous owner), but there's stucco damage by a drain so let's do it. the dude who's gonna fix the stucco and paint comes on thursday so we gotta get it ready

sunday we're going to the museum. they have a butterfly exhibit that's an enclosure with tons of butterflies flying around. we went when little jones was a baby and it owned, i cant wait to see it with him as a bigger kid

tonight i'm gonna stay up late watchin movies, i haven't decided what yet (open to suggestions). i'll drink some bourbon at the same time, it'll be fun

i got new hiking boots last sunday, and i really want to put em to use even though my tendons are kinda screwed up in my feet. we'll see how it goes

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
just got home when i should have left work at 330

ah well. time the start the weekend off... with a nap

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

graph posted:

ah well. time the start the weekend off... with a nap

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

rotor posted:

whatcha playin there shags

maybe some hardspace shipbreaker. gonna have to see where the evening takes me

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

le weekend

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

can you please use a non insane date format for the next weekend thread. may i suggest iso8601. this post timestamped

code:
2022-06-04T01:47:45.783Z

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Heinrich is running again, smooth as in years presumably. Feels good. Prob hit up the nursery this weekend for netting to make some nice a-frame covers for the raised beds, but first it’s a nice walk in the light rain to the bar

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i wish it were raining. i wish it rained

it's a lot of fun to take short walks in light typhoon weather

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
my wife is bored, she is a MFA and will draw whatever yospos requests. go?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

a poodle wearing a spacesuit please

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Achmed Jones posted:

comin' up. she's charging her apple pencil

no reasonable offer will be refused

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Achmed Jones posted:

actually she has a question: standard or toy

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

a 6 digit time based one time password please. i’ll need a new one every 30 seconds

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Beeftweeter posted:

steve

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Had a sweet bonfire then made some kickass burgs already a good weekend.

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019
It’s da Freakin’ Weeken’!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Achmed Jones posted:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Gentle Autist posted:

a 6 digit time based one time password please. i’ll need a new one every 30 seconds

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

which era: cherub young smug 80s stebe, pudgy next stebe or cancer stricken smug stebe

she is also nerd and will get nerd references.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

it’s the queens birthday on Monday. so three day weekend woo.

I spent much of my Saturday shooting rats 🐀

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Beeftweeter posted:

which era: cherub young smug 80s stebe, pudgy next stebe or cancer stricken smug stebe

she is also nerd and will get nerd references.

at the height of his powers and crowned in glory op

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

watching miami vice [2006], drinking a whiskey sour

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

holy poo poo this isnt what i was expecting lol

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

if its not too much trouble, i'd like to see a cowboy and a bear sitting around having some beers together

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

rotor posted:

if its not too much trouble, i'd like to see a cowboy and a bear sitting around having some beers together

is this what you did tonight? had a beer with a bear?

incredible things are happening at the rotor homestead

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
how about a giraffe trying to golf

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

oh my god it's perfect this owns. thanks! sorry for missing the above question; i would've answered standard but it seems she went the right direction regardless

i never got to see the original poodle jones as a pup but i bet he would've looked like that

Achmed Jones fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Jun 4, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

theadder posted:

at the height of his powers and crowned in glory op

gotcha. queued

rotor posted:

no trouble. queued

graph posted:

how about a giraffe trying to golf

sounds like a plan