Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Vox Nihili posted:

I am boldly predicting third quarter Klay will arrive at his usual time and score a quick 15. Please make it so Klay. I really don't want you to be washed.

I've learned to never judge the Warriors' performance until at least 8 minutes into the third quarter. This heuristic might have failed last game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

jackofarcades posted:

Klay is forcing some stuff, it feels like he's been doing that since he came back. He's still capable of going off but it'll happen less and less because his shot selection is bad.

It's this. He's actually looking fine, but he keeps trying to cram in his two and a half missed seasons into the remaining games of this one

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

R.D. Mangles posted:

Here's the thing though: Rodman loving ruled (except when he was on the pistons then he was Bad)

North Korea apologia notwithstanding

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Was it, though?

I was thoroughly entertained