Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

rooting for whichever team screws up so I can post "lol" at them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

"i was told Derrick white couldn't shoot"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jason "drederick" tatum

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

how is mark jackson allowed to keep doing this

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Paul Zuvella posted:

I assure you, Theis is not good in any matchup

Bulls could've used theis this season

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Celtics are drawing straws to determine which of them is going to goad dray into his signature finishing move the penis kick

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I don't know how old Wilbon is, but if you were to ask me based on this TV appearance I would guess 400

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

rivetz posted:

Draymond can suck one, I fuckin hate his whole thing. It seems like it's more Rodmanesque every year

Here's the thing though: Rodman loving ruled (except when he was on the pistons then he was Bad)

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I'm just going to post terrible nicknames that will never catch on in this thread. The Big Wig.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Gonna roast thos windows 11 commercial lady's shoes

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

still funny to me that the warriors fired Mark Jackson and then he immediately had to call all of their games when they became a dynasty

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Algund Eenboom posted:

I know he gets a lot of hate around here, but id argue curry is probably one of the 5-10 best guards in the nba at the moment

Imagine if he could shoot

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

absolutely howling at the rich old guy Courtside wearing a giveaway yellow shirt over his button down making the coaching calm down gesture at draymond

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jackofarcades posted:

Dray going to have to punch someone in the face to get called for something tonight

By the 4th quarter the Celtics will trying to get to the hoop using the powerloader from aliens

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Wasn't draymond an at least passable shooter during the prime warriors run?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Just beating the poo poo out of Horford

Feels like the refs always designate a big guy every series that everyone can hack the hsit out of

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jackofarcades posted:

Lost his shot after 2016

he looks Ike he is trying to shoot a bowling ball, how does that happen

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Illegal for them to get a second curry

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

"A game of good old fashioned poole" is the most labored loving line in the history of sports commentary

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It was like, one of the best opening rounds ever, and ever since it's been loving terrible.

actually the first round was terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

SourKraut posted:

Everyone knew the Bulls were going to lose though

NO ONE TOLD ME THAT TJEY WOULD BE DONE IN BY THAT loving DUKE GOBLIN AT HOME!!!!!!!!