Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!
botoxson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Horford came in for Grant, actually

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

I love Klay but come on

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Horford + Williams is gonna leave some big openings for Curry.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I made fun of Tatum’s finishing in the previous games but he has been great tonight.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Steph with a real luka like performance: score 30, command all the defensive attention, get roasted on defense, and most of your team lets you down

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Norm Tarantino as Lurch

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

That guy is wearing a "Celtics fan" mask

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

habeasdorkus posted:

Horford + Williams is gonna leave some big openings for Curry.

they need to aggressively trap with the big whoever (preferably horford) and leave the other at the rim to deal with the 4-on-3

They're really trying hard NOT to have that 4 on 3 by finding the sweet spot where Curry can't shoot 45% and everyone else can't get going off of the attention.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Trade Klay and Wiseman for Westbrook

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Rick posted:

I made fun of Tatum’s finishing in the previous games but he has been great tonight.

He's still missed a few layups in transition but I'm not complaining tonight

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Norm Tarantino as Lurch

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Rick posted:

Trade Klay and Wiseman for Westbrook

think u mean kyrie

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I have not paid for cable in like ten years and that YouTube commercial is obnoxious as gently caress, will die on this hill :colbert:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Warriors flat out need Looney's rebounding

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

Warriors flat out need Looney's rebounding

It seems like Tatum likes that matchup more than Luka did.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Draymond this is disgusting

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Brown gotdamn!!!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

god drat the celtics are ferocious on d

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Dagger-block

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

honestly thought curry did a good job to help and rotate back to smart but it's marcus smart so the level of contest does not actually matter, he WILL shoot exactly 33%

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
drat, remember a few years ago when Kuzma was better than Brown and Tatum

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I feel like a jump ball should have been called at some point

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lmao smart ending up with the ball and draymond doing a frustration foul is the most perfect thing

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Oh no

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

WOW how did that happen

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Curry took a ball hit

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

That was some literal clownball.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Dray fouling out might be a good thing for the Dubs

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Someone PLEASE shut Draymond the gently caress up

Jesus CHRIST

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Iguodala is in, cool. I can turn this off

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Dray should get 10 technicals a game

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

That's spicy

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

It's always funny to try to watch the broadcaster sensor a loud crowd. Can't really get away from "gently caress you Draymon."

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

time lord dagger oop

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Iguodala are you loving kidding me put in Looney

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

Dray should get 10 technicals a game

normally I'd say "pretty good restraint from the refs for not running a tech on a guy they just fouled out in a big moment" but jesus christ, he was yappin

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol that jordan poole flop attempt

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

I'm so glad someone screenshotted this cool map of Boston

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

Iguodala are you loving kidding me put in Looney

yeah I think that was the better call