Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Lol at those “trio” Finals wins counts. While technically accurate, some of those games had Durant or Kawhi.

The actual question should be who is greater, Duncan or Curry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Smart gonna hear it but he saw Tatum wasnt doing anything

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Huge choke job by the Celtics.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

de curry GOAT posted:

Smart gonna hear it but he saw Tatum wasnt doing anything

yep

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Fate Accomplice posted:

Yea, they didn't come through in the last moments, though some of that may have been unlucky shots, unsure.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Fate Accomplice posted:

thats kinda been their mo last series

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Fate Accomplice posted:

Eh, this game was close all 48 minutes. Not sure if a team can be said to choke if they never had more than a 7 point lead.

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
Boston has been shooting way over their head all series.

And Steph got completely hosed by the officials this game. He should have had 50. He's shot fewer FT than Derrick White this series if you take out the intentional fouls. That's bullshit.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Spite posted:

Boston has been shooting way over their head all series.

And Steph got completely hosed by the officials this game. He should have had 50. He's shot fewer FT than Derrick White this series if you take out the intentional fouls. That's bullshit.

some pretty egregious no calls on Steph tonight. draymonds bullshit enables the refs to look the other way I guess

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

some pretty egregious no calls on Steph tonight. draymonds bullshit enables the refs to look the other way I guess

Yeah, I don't often think the Warriors collectively get screwed by the refs, but I think Steph routinely does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
GSW has a whole doesn't get screwed but Steph has consistently gotten hosed by the officials for his career. He'll get touch fouls called on him while being mauled.
He should have signed with Nike lol.