Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Hello! This is a game thread in the purest sense of the word – specifically, this is a thread to play (or watch) a cross-forum game of Mafia!

We are a community of players that usually play Mafia games down at The Game Room. Sometimes games are hosted outside this subforum; this is mostly so posters from other communities can know those games exist, are regularly hosted, and also can try the game without the pressure of playing against people who’ve been playing for years on end.

This is one of such games. If you’ve ever played real-life Mafia, or Werewolf, or Town of Salem, you probably pretty much know what to expect. If not, don’t worry! We’re here to run a newbie-oriented game that is fun for everyone, even complete first-timers.

To this end, apart from the game mod (me), who will be doing the mechanical behind-the-scenes work, we will also be having multiple guest co-mods who have volunteered to help answer all your questions, and guide you around. All of them (Maerlyn, Grandicap, Sandwolf, Bifauxnen and Ignatius M. Meen) are very experienced players and have been part of the Mafia community for a long time, so don’t hesitate to ask us anything at all. We are here to help everyone have a good time!

Last, and not least, thanks to Videogames for letting us host this here, and to deep dish peat moss who has drawn some seriously awesome art for us to use in this game!

Explanations loosely adapted from the General Mafia Thread, which you are very encouraged to check for more info and a small glossary of usual terms and roles!

Mafia (also known as Werewolf) is a party game of social deduction that has been adapted to a play-by-post forums game. Mafia games usually have two basic alignments, and both town and mafia players can have additional powers.

Town make up the uninformed majority of the players, do not know each other’s identities or roles, and cannot communicate outside the thread.

Mafia (very commonly called Scum in the SA forums, so don’t be confused or offended if someone calls you that!) are an informed minority of players that can coordinate outside the thread, and are able to kill other players at night.

This is a game for 13 players. If you want to play, just say so in the thread before sign-ups are filled! You can also list your preferred pronouns on sign-up; I'll add them to the listing next to your name. If you ever played Mafia, Werewolf, or Town of Salem, tell us too!

Like most games nowadays, this one will be run using Discord for out-of-thread communication with both the mods and with other players. You will need to join this group before the game starts. You can also join if you want to be a spectator, just tell us beforehand!

Also, while asking questions in here is encouraged, we’d ask you to please refrain from posting in this thread if you aren’t going to ask a question, spectate the game, or sign up to play. Threads can get quite chaotic, and signups can get missed!

After signing up to play, and joining Discord, you will need to PM me (Shellception) either on those forums or via Discord, with one or two choices for your player character, which should be a videogame character (and while not compulsory at all, background links will be appreciated if it’s some obscure one!). Submissions are secret; no roles posted in thread will be taken into account. Your choice will effect the flavor you receive during the game, but will not influence your role or alignment. Once we have all submissions locked down, characters will be assigned, and we will RNG roles and alignments; you will then be informed of both, and the game will be ready to start.

1. AFancyQuestionMark (He/him)
  2. Bucnasti
  3. Caffeinated Jerkoff
  4. Cloacamazing! (She/her)
  5. cuntman.net (He/they)
  6. Green Wing (She/her)
  7. Hyper Crab Tank
  8. Jadecore (She/they)
  9. LupusAter (He/him)
  10. My Second Re-Reg (They/he)
  11. NeverHelm
  12. PlasticAutomaton (He/Him/Whatever)
  13. wologar

Graveyard

My Second Re-Reg, TOWN aligned Mason, was eliminated D1!
AFancyQuestion Mark, TOWN aligned Vanilla, was eliminated N1!
Wologar, TOWN aligned Vanilla, was eliminated D2!

Shellception fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Jul 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Once the game starts, only living players can post in the thread. Spectators cannot post, and neither can any players that have been eliminated in one way or another. This is important; the game does rely in both secrecy and creating a small, isolated social environment to work.

Game, like all Mafia games, will have two phases.

Day phase: All players debate in thread and try to reach a consensus about eliminating a living player. Votes are registered by the votefinder bot, and due to this, they need to be formatted in the ##vote [playername] (bolded) format. You can also retract your vote using ##unvote. To change your vote to another player, just vote again; no need to unvote. You can always check votecount and deadlines by checking the image linked on top of the player list; if you click on it, you’ll be taken to the Votefinder page for the game (if you cannot see the image, don't worry - the web is having an expired certificate issue. It'll be fixed soon, but in the meantime, we will frequently post the votecount by hand). When a majority consensus is reached (that is, more than half of the players vote for the same person to be eliminated) the day will end; this is commonly called a hammer :redhammer:. Posting game content after the hammer is not allowed, even if the thread hasn’t still been closed by the mod. If no majority is reached before the deadline, no-one will be eliminated.

Night phase: Thread will be closed. During night phase, mafia players will be allowed to attempt to kill a player, removing them from the game. Night actions that are part of roles will also take place during that time.

Both Day and Night phases have deadlines that will be specified in thread by the moderators, and also will be available by checking the Votefinder vote count. Always check those carefully; once a deadline is reached, no more actions can be input, and the game will proceed to the next phase.

Days will be up to 48h long in real-time; nights will be 24h, and will end early if everyone submits their night actions in time. We will try and negotiate a deadline hour that has as many players presents as possible; to this end, I’d ask everyone who signs up and is not in a US timezone to tell us theirs, in GMT+X or whatever works for you. While still completely playable, being asleep for deadlines makes the game a bit less fun.

Game ends when one of the factions reaches their win condition, which will also be specified in your role PM. In this case, Town players win when all dangers to town are eliminated; Mafia players win when they have full control over the vote, that is, when the combined votes of all players aren’t enough to vote them out.

You may get small paragraphs of flavor with your results, as well as when someone dies and their role gets posted in thread. Think of it like a little underlying story to the game. Don't put a lot of stock on it, though - flavor is there to make things more appealing, but will have little to no connection to actual in-game events!

If you are playing, do NOT discuss this game with anyone outside the thread, or the observer/dead chat if you are dead! As said before, Mafia games do rely on secrecy to work; being voted out can feel unfair, or you may be wanting to tell everyone about that cool role you landed, but that will spoil the fun for everyone playing.

Please, do not lurk. The game does need posters to play it and contribute, otherwise nobody can read you out and it becomes a slow, dragging affair. The lurker threshold will be 10 posts per game day, about 48h in real life time, with the requisite being halved for hammers that happen at 12h to deadline or earlier, and eliminated if 24h to deadline or earlier. First time, you will be told to please not miss posting requierements; second time, you will be eliminated from the game.

Do not edit your posts. There is a big reason for that: mafia games rely on reading the other players’ intentions, including those things they didn’t necessarily intend to post in the first time, but slipped through. Usual way to correct mistakes in a post is with a mafia edit: quote your own post, and note the correction underneath, or correct the quote, so everyone knows what you meant to say in the first place.

Do not directly quote private communications. Copying and pasting any kind of out-of-thread info into the thread is not allowed. Neither is copying and pasting any kind of mod communication, including your PM, either in thread or in any possible out-of-thread communication channels; you can, however, paraphrase things as much as you want. This is important and can actually spoil the game for everyone, so you can understand it will be enforced.

Don't be an rear end to people. This is a social game and while not common, things can get a bit heated from time to time. You don't have to be all nice and friendly all game long, but if you feel yourself reacting badly, please disconnect, calm down and come back later. Mod team is here to ensure everyone has fun, but we'd particularly not like needing to tell posters to chill. You are playing with human beings, so please, always be mindful of the person at the other side of the screen!

Shellception fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Jun 15, 2022

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Giving this a small bump. C'mon people, it'll be fun!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Stairmaster posted:

this thread is discriminatory against hardworking italian americans

I assure you, everyone in staff for this thread is paid the exact same. No discrimination happening here.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Also, we'll keep signups open for a week, until thread drops out of stickies. If we don't get enough people in that time, I'll call it out, and we will figure out what to do with everyone who signed up so they get to play.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Maerlyn posted:

It's pretty smooth actually, we have a bot called votefinder that takes care of the vote counting and (usually) alerting when majority of votes are reached, that's basically all that has to be done in the thread is argue about who is scummy and vote using the proper format. Any night actions happen in Discord.

Pretty much this! Player/thread actions mostly involves discussing among them to try and root out who is lying, trying to get specific people out, protecting others... and submitting an action at night. The rest is all taken care of by the mods.

Some past games, simple-ish setup ones:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4000265

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4000261

This one is an example of a fairly elaborate game:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3984603

And this one involves cooking. And showing food off. And Mafia. But mostly cooking. And is goddamn fun all things said!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3992964

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Oh hey, a fellow Eurogoon! Got you both. We'll fill this up, somehow.

Also! This game will feature cool role card art by a goon who kindly volunteered to make it :). We've never had those before that I know of, but they're cool as hell!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

If we don't get enough players by this Friday 24th, we'll open the game to everyone to join, also regular players. Still will be a newbie-friendly game, we'll have the mods to solve doubts and all that, and I'd ask anyone joining to please keep that in mind, too. But it's taking a lot of time to fill, and a game is better than no game.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

OP updated. We're a little over half the players, six more needed!

(I'm pulling Hal in as a new player if we don't get quorum)

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Updated! Four more and we'll be good to go!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Just three more and we can start!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Giving this a small bump. We are almost done here!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Got you. One more player and we can start!

Once we get full, we'll need everyone to get on Discord, since that's where the roles will be handled. Preferrably we'll also need everyone to have the same Discord server name as their username here (you can change it in a per-server basis) to avoid confusion.

I'll also need everyone who hasn't PMed me a character to do so, but that isn't nearly as critical; if you don't, we'll still assign you something.

Once everyone is in Discord, we'll RNG the roles/alignments, and the game will start. We will clearly signal the start, as well as the first day deadline, but if anything isn't clear, just ask away!

EDIT: And we are full!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

We are still missing one player in Discord to start!

I am reopening and requesting an extra signup for a substitute: someone who can play in place of the missing person if they don't come back soon, or be available in case other players need to stop playing for any reason. This person would need to join Discord too!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Missing player is not answering, so need one more player to start!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

We are starting! From now on, only players can post in the game thread!

Day 1 starts now and will last for a bit over 48h - check votefinder posts or the Votefinder image to know where the votecount stands at any time. It is linked just before the player list in the first post of the thread, and looks like this:

You will also see the Votefinder bot post at certain times; those posts include the same info, and are useful to know state of the game at different points in the past. The info comes from here https://votefinder.org/game/games.

During the day, players will need to debate and agree on eliminating (flipping) one of them. Upon flip, the information on that player's PM will be made public. This includes their alignment and role.

---

Nobody knew how it'd happened. Such an old, respected member of the community, gone without a trace, leaving their heartbroken partner of many years behind. A hastily scribbled note in the grass was all there was to it.

"We have taken the Pong upper paddle hostage. If you want to recover them unharmed, you all will need to follow our instructions."

It is now Day 1!

Shellception fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Jun 28, 2022

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (13): AFancyQuestionMark, Bucnasti, Caffeinated Jerkoff, Cloacamazing!, cuntman.net, Green Wing, Hyper Crab Tank, Jadecore, LupusAter, My Second Re-Reg, NeverHelm, PlasticAutomaton, wologar

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 30th, 2022 at 5 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Votecount for Day 1

My Second Re-Reg (7): Green Wing, NeverHelm, Caffeinated Jerkoff, Jadecore, AFancyQuestionMark, LupusAter, Jadecore, PlasticAutomaton, Bucnasti
NeverHelm (1): My Second Re-Reg
Green Wing (1): Cloacamazing!
Jadecore (0): Green Wing, Green Wing

Not Voting (4): cuntman.net, Hyper Crab Tank, Jadecore, wologar

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute.

Shellception fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jun 30, 2022

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

It is now Night 1. Thread will be closed. You have a maximum of 24h to submit any night actions you may be able to take. After all actions have been processed, thread will re-open into next day!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

The banishing of MSSR has left everyone uneasy. No sign of the paddle either - are they even alive?? As someone manages to find out photographic evidence of the implication of AFancyQuestionMark on the kidnapping, all hell breaks loose - they are chased out of the town, never to return. They were always the creepy sort anyway, weren't they?

AFancyQuestionMark was eliminated Night 1.

---

quote:

You are Beatrice! A thousand years old witch whose cruelty has become legendary even among your peers. You observe human business from afar, not really interested in the dealings of the ordinary Townsfolk. They will know how to find you, if they even dare to try...

You are a Town-aligned Vanilla! You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

You have no powers but your vote.

---
It is now Day 2!

Shellception fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jul 1, 2022

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Bucnasti posted:

How is Green Wing voting for me, Cloacamazing and nobody at the same time?

:eng101: First line says you are voting Green Wing (name in blue links to your vote). Second and third lines say GW voted for you and Cloacamazing! but no longer is (scratched name). Last line says, correctly, that GW votes no-one at the moment.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Deadline has been extended for 24h more to avoid overlapping with the 4th July festivities for US players. New deadline is 5th July, same time.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

It's less that 12h to deadline. From now on, all lurker rules are in. I realize I forgot to post the people who already got a warning D1, which usually are listed in public - Bucnasti, CaffeinatedJerkoff and LupusAter got a lurker warning Day 1.

We are doing a small rule change. We'd originally planned to go with the old "second offense is a straight on modkill", but I actually feel a tad badly about modkilling anyone on a game aimed to learning the ropes.

So we'll go with another interpretation of the rule, that's less used, but still used: players failing to meet the 10 posts minimum for two in-game days will become freely executable instead. That means that, if the thread reaches a majority on them, they'll flip. This vote will be separate from the normal vote, and the day will not end if they flip. This way, they will get an opportunity to defend themselves, instead of me doing the zapping behind the scenes.

This will go into effect the day after the second warning. If they are not executed that same day, they'll need a third offense to became executable again.

To be honest, this is mostly clarification. I don't think we're ever using this - thread isn't all high volume posting, but I'm seeing a good amount of participation, which is actually great!

Shellception fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Jul 5, 2022

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Please don't edit your posts. If it is important, misgendering or other such issue, tell the mods first. We're cool with that, but we need to check.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

A jealousy issue? Could it be? Upper Paddle wasn't the most talkative of characters, but there was someone they loved apart from Lower Paddle. Even though they had a rocky relationship, the Paddles would be nothing without Ball. And so... what else to think, but that another, different ball was in on their disappearance?

Wologar wasn't the most talkative of the townies, but they were always around. A nice one - some wouldn't believe it, but they all ended up convinced. They had never been in the spotlight, always content with being part of an obscure game few remembered. But who was to think they hadn't seized the opportunity to take down one of their most direct opponents? To become a real first-line player, for once in their lives?

After bouncing them off, and turning all their platforms upside down, however, no evidence was found.

Something even more upsetting was reported, though. The first people to arrive to Mr. Pacman's house found him in tears - Blue Ghost was missing, too!

Wologar, Town-aligned Vanilla, was eliminated Day 2.

-----

quote:

You are Bumpy! You are a ball. You bounce around. It's an easy life, all things said, isn't it? You'll help town, probably... as long as there are platforms involved, you can't be beaten!

You are a Town-aligned Vanilla! You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

-----

It is now Night 2. 24h for night actions!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

After all the excitation last day died out, search parties were arranged to look for Blue Ghost. The search did turn up nothing, but nobody else went missing - the event seemed to finally have brought everyone together.

Nobody was eliminated Night 2.

-----

It is now Day 3.

-----

LupusAter failed to meet post lurker limits for two days. This means they are now a free execution - a parallel vote will be held, separate from today's normal vote. This vote will need to be formatted as ##eliminate LupusAter, so as to not confuse the Votefinder bot. Votes for elimination can also be retracted with ##retract.

Majority limit is the same as for the normal vote. If, at any point, a majority is reached on them, they will instantly flip, and the day will continue as normal. If this vote does not reach a majority before the normal End of Day or hammer (whichever happens first), they'll be saved, and will need to meet the lurker limit today. In doing so, they will be safe tomorrow.

Shellception fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jul 6, 2022

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Votecount for Day 3

PlasticAutomaton (2): NeverHelm, Bucnasti
Bucnasti (1): Green Wing

Not Voting (7): Caffeinated Jerkoff, Cloacamazing!, cuntman.net, Hyper Crab Tank, Jadecore, LupusAter, PlasticAutomaton
---
LupusAter votecount

Green Wing
Hyper Crab Tank
Neverhelm
Hyper Crab Tank
Bucnasti
Green Wing
Hyper Crab Tank

Not Voting (7): Caffeinated Jerkoff, Cloacamazing!, cuntman.net, Green Wing, Jadecore, LupusAter, PlasticAutomaton
---

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 08th, 2022 at 5 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Votecount for Day 3

PlasticAutomaton (2): NeverHelm, Bucnasti
NeverHelm (1): LupusAter
Bucnasti (1): Green Wing

Not Voting (6): Caffeinated Jerkoff, Cloacamazing!, cuntman.net, Hyper Crab Tank, Jadecore, PlasticAutomaton

-----

LupusAter votecount

Green Wing
Hyper Crab Tank
Neverhelm
Hyper Crab Tank
Bucnasti
Green Wing
Hyper Crab Tank
Green Wing
Hyper Crab Tank
Caffeinated Jerkoff

Not Voting (6): Cloacamazing!, cuntman.net, Hyper Crab Tank, Jadecore, LupusAter, PlasticAutomaton

-----

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 08th, 2022 at 5 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 23 hours, 54 minutes.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

The night passes peacefully, everyone's thirst for blood satiated. You still have no idea what happened to Ghost and Paddle, though. A meeting is called in the morning to discuss the matter - but when you all get together, it seems someone is missing. A messenger is sent to their tent, only to discover they somehow... packed up everything and disappeared in the night.

HyperCrabTank, TOWN-aligned Vanilla, has left without a trace Night 4!

-----

quote:

You are Patches the Hyena! Town business interests you very little. You serve only yourself, and you will do anything for profit. You're opposed to people dying mindlessly, though - you'll only support it when it is YOU doing it. Even better if it involves a cliff. Hey, not your fault they let themselves be fooled so easily, is it?

-----

It is now Day 4!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Info I forgot to add in the opening post (sorry!)

Cloacamazing! and Jadecore have received a lurker warning D3. Since neither of them are previously warned, that means nothing for Day 4.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

:redhammer:

Not sure where the bot is.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Votecount for Day 4

Cloacamazing! (5): NeverHelm, Green Wing, cuntman.net, Bucnasti, Caffeinated Jerkoff
NeverHelm (1): Cloacamazing!

Not Voting (1): Jadecore

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 11th, 2022 at 5 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 2 hours.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

A boring existence can be the greatest cover of them all, can't it? Cloacamazing! was clearly an example of it. They were just there, living a life that could hardly be called interesting. They'd say hello to all their neightbours, help the nannies cross the street, play with their kids, remember their neighbours' birthdays and bake them cookies. Almost... too perfect, wasn't it?

In the midst of the confussion that surrounded last night's disappearance, somebody remembered - they had overheard them wishing for a new pong table for next Christmas. Well, there was it. It was clear. Nothing else to say. The townies marched over to Cloacamazing!'s house, intent to make them pay, and finally get closure for their history.

They ended up saving their life.

Inexplicably for everyone, while they were swimming, their pool ladder had completely disappeared, evaporated into thin air. They were found floating in the pool, almost passed out from exhaustion, and rushed to the hospital.

Cloacamazing! TOWN-aligned Vanilla, was eliminated Day 4.

-----

quote:

You are Bob Newbie! You live in a house, and you have a family. It is a simple life. Or so they say. For some unknown reason, sometimes you dream of ladder-less pools and burning rugs. You haven't shared those deep fears with anyone but your therapist, though - after all, who else would believe you?

-----

It is now Night 4! 24h for night actions!

Shellception fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Jul 10, 2022

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

A sleepless night passes, in which the townies take turns to relay the state of Bob Newbie to each other and his wife. The ladder was never found, though.

By morning, it's clear they are in the road to recovery. Great news! But then, somehow, the person who comes to retrieve Green Wing from watch duty finds her just... gone. A note she left reads "Don't worry about me, I'm fine! I will be back in a heartbeat!".

Green Wing, TOWN-aligned Vanilla, has left town Night 4!

-----

quote:

You are Madeline! You set up in a long, hard journey up Mount Celeste, looking for your own answers. You are determined to do anything, no matter how hard or taxing, to reach your goal. You're not afraid to trust and help others, either. Your perseverance will be a boon to the Town.

-----

It is now Day 5!

Due to day ending early, no lurker warnings were issued.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Usually, the bot does post the votecount on hammer, so you can check it just by filtering by bot posts and looking for the ones with the hammer. However, for some reason, it's failing to do so this game. It's posting votecounts but they are empty, which is the reason I've been doing it instead, but it also seems I've missed one day! Sorry. For clarity:

Votecount Day 1
Votecount Day 2 (Jadecore and Cuntman.net vote after this, making it hammer, no unvotes happened before this count and EoD)
Votecount for the LupusAter elimination
Votecount Day 3
Votecount Day 4

Shellception fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Jul 11, 2022

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Town was completely lost. After checking everyone up and down, no bad people were found. So who, why, and what?

Desperation made them turn to Jadecore. She was an impeccable member of the community, a stylish, elegant lady that was great at getting kids entertained for hours. As they tried to get her, however, smoke bombs went off, covering the whole town square in smoke and making everyone disoriented.

After the smoke dissipated, so had Jadecore. A thorough search of her house, however, turned out nothing. She had nothing she could be caught for, and obviously didn't have anything to do with the disappearances.

Jadecore, TOWN-aligned Vanilla, has left town Day 5.

Unless...

Unless?

That same day a note was found, scribbled in the ladies' bathroom of the local train station, in red lipstick.

It read:

quote:

Well played. Now the real chase begins! Say, which is the only man-made construction that can be seen from space?

Jadecore, MAFIA-aligned Godfather, has left town Day 5.

-----

quote:

You are Carmen Sandiego! Legendary thief, and master of evasion, you were made famous by heists of such importance as the steal of the Mason-Dixon line. You command the power of V.I.L.E to obfuscate your every step. You will make sure absolutely nobody can get to you and your fellow Mafia players... by any means necessary.

You are a Mafia-aligned Godfather!

If targeted by a cop investigation, you will always return a Town-aligned result.

You have no other powers but your vote.

-----

Town has won the game! Well played, everyone!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

NeverHelm, Town Doctor!

quote:

You are Phoenix Wright! Your abilities as a lawyer are only rivalled by your faith in your defendants. You will cross a burning bridge (figuratively, of course!) to save those you trust. And this time, you will be putting everything in to protect those you know are innocent!

You are a Town-aligned Doctor! You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Each in-game night, you can target a player. If they are targeted by any killing actions, they will survive. You will not know if they were targeted. To use this power, type ##Doc [Player] into this channel.

-----
Caffeinated Jerkoff, Town Cop!

quote:

You are Missile! And you are a Good Boy. You are great at many things! Especially barking! You are great at barking. And solving mysteries. And barking! Not even death can stop you. You will find the bad guys, whatever it takes!!

You are a Town-aligned Cop! You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Each in-game night, you can target a player. You will be told if they are Town-aligned or Mafia-aligned. To use this power, type ##Investigate [Player] into this channel.

-----
Bucnasti, Town Mason!

quote:

You are Dirk the Daring!. Master of adventuring, and the knight with the quickest reflexes in the world, you would do anything for Princess Daphne. Even if it leads to your death. Several times. What is time, anyway?

You are a Town-aligned Mason! You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

You are allowed to communicate out-of-thread with someone else, through a designated channel. No other players will know of this chat or be able to read your communications.

You have no other powers but your vote.

-----
cuntman.net, the only surviving Town Vanilla!

quote:

You are a Malboro! Whoever first pitched plant-keeping as a peaceful, rewarding hobby had never met you. Just your breath will do horrible things to anyone foolish enough to try and fight you. Why do they keep trying, anyway? Humans truly are stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

And that's all! Want to thank everyone for playing, this was a lot of fun. A surprising good amount of good theories and a great level of play in general! Hope to see you again around sometime!

Want to thank the co-mods for their great help! You guys are a treat to have around. And Maer, the mod-behind-the-mod, for always being there to plug all my mistakes and offer round-the-clock assistance and counselling. You all rule, thanks again!