Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

8:45 puck drop? poo poo, I'm going to keep going on the walk I started and almost cut short expecting an 8:20 drop.

triple sulk posted:

giroux could have gone to the avs, lol

Good soup! posted:

legitimate lmao at this

I love schadenfreude directed at former players. :hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

If they're doing the anthem now and not dropping the puck for another 25 minutes, what are they doing in between? The equivalent of the Vegas Medieval times on ice, just a celebration of the marijuana industry?

E- My new phone has not figured out my voice yet.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Wonderllama what the gently caress I thought you said 8:45? Now I'm not going to root for your team.

As much.

As I normally did anyway.

Generally.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Rantanen is not Landeskog, Ray.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I went to a hockey game and The Darts broke out.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:science: Holy gently caress. :laffo: :science:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

fisting by many posted:

lol what a dumpster of a goal

I picked 42 goals in the Red X Game in the hopes of an average of 6 goals across 7 games.

We already have three in one.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

triple sulk posted:

I expected better goaltending and defense out of the gate to be honest

I mean, the Bolts got annihilated in Game 1 against New York and figured it out.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Who did Ray say won the Cup one year and played in the AHL the next? Darren Helm?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

YAY CLOWNPUCK GONGSHOW FUNTIMES!

Offensive dynamo Mikhail Sergachev.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

What the hell, NHL, I wanted the first-world trappings of watching Game 2 on a 7" screen on an airplane Friday. :wtc:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This organ and drums cover of Gimme Some Lovin' is an abortion on the ears.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

triple sulk posted:

We've entered the "not calling poo poo" phase of the game

About that...

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I knew he was good, but I've never heard a national hockey color analyst until this year I've enjoyed listening to as much as I do Ray Ferraro. He seems to think outside the box in his description of the game and its various aspects.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Heeeeere we go...

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Dehumanize yourself and face to the Tampa Bay Lightning.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Kick the extra point, Tampa, we aren't gonna get to 42 goals Without as many biscuits in the basket as we can get..

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Lol Colton with a 2-1 chirp On his way to the bench.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

LOL :science: IT BEGINS :science:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

shyduck posted:

Also none of those 3 goals were even strength. It's looking like the Rangers series again

This is your fault.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Go A Bolts because I want Game 7. Thank you for winning Game 5 so I didn't miss the Cup being won while out with friends.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I've enjoyed this SCF more than any other in the last few years. There's a) perhaps the best possible matchup going in being realized, b) no foregone conclusion as to a far superior team winning in 5, and c) no teams/players I hate involved.

I'm fine with either team winning.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

triple sulk posted:

Everyone hates Corey Perry though

:hmmyes:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:science: STAMMER TIME :science:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Grats Avs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

who was the av army crawling off the ice

Landeskog