Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

rivetz posted:

The Five Stages of SA Photoshop Grief
denial - No, it can be funny, just needs some love/inspiration
anger - goddamnit
bargaining - hey if a couple people find it funny, that should be good enough
depression - It's been over fifteen minutes trying to turn one bad joke into like six good ones, not one of those minutes will you ever get back. YOu have a job. What is wrong with you
acceptance - gently caress it, offseason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

$MarqueeMark$
2/5 Stars, Verified Purchase

Expensive, broke easily, can't go longer than 5ft distances, constantly disconnects from phone app.

Only reason this is a 2 star is it's got good clamps. Would not recommend.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Kibner posted:

I miss this jersey design so much.

pretty ironic that the two best players in franchise history got traded to LA when the jersey is explicitly against it

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

IcePhoenix posted:

pretty ironic that the two best players in franchise history got traded to LA when the jersey is explicitly against it

:confused: Jrue was traded to MIL and West left in free agency.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

https://twitter.com/VicOladipo/status/1557246471065350145?s=20&t=EHxgpPZ5Cfz3IuPCA73XUA

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Someone put in so much effort for this joke holy poo poo

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Legit really good

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

kingcobweb posted:

Someone put in so much effort for this joke holy poo poo

Willem Dafoe sounds like he literally and figuratively phoned it in. Also, it's 2022 and they haven't figured out how to make backpack straps actually sit on the guy's body yet?

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

iamsosmrt posted:

Willem Dafoe sounds like he literally and figuratively phoned it in.

he's talking on one of the glass prison phones, it's intentional

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

morestuff posted:

he's talking on one of the glass prison phones, it's intentional

Not in the later part of the clip when he's at the interview table. It sounds exactly the same.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Lockback posted:

Not in the later part of the clip when he's at the interview table. It sounds exactly the same.

yeah fair

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

iamsosmrt posted:

Willem Dafoe sounds like he literally and figuratively phoned it in. Also, it's 2022 and they haven't figured out how to make backpack straps actually sit on the guy's body yet?

They definitely have but 2K ain't paying for that technology.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/lissmx14/status/1557405836414156802?s=21&t=0BEH2A4Z_hFRApZZ_19kgA

If you can’t beat them…

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

iamsosmrt posted:

it's... a joke youtube account

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

It doesn't make any practical sense whatsoever but the drama potential for a Boston + KD vs. GSW rematch would be incredible

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
KD if youre reading this u a bitch

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
KD if you're reading this, can you get me in touch with Taylor Swift? No not for that reason. It's really too much of an injoke from another forum for me to explain right now but trust me this post might make one to two people go "heh."

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Today I've become a complete believe in the power of coaching. Steve Kerr is a genius

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Dejan Bimble posted:

Today I've become a complete believe in the power of coaching. Steve Kerr is a genius

Keeping insanely driven (or just plain insane) professional athletes mollified is an underrated coaching skill, and one it seems Kerr has in abundance.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

DJ_Mindboggler posted:

Keeping insanely driven (or just plain insane) professional athletes mollified is an underrated coaching skill, and one it seems Kerr has in abundance.

It's probably really easy to keep people like that under control when you have almost as many rings as Bill Russell

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Woj and 75% of the NBA media sphere is from New England. Of course, KD wants to go to Boston and Boston doesn't have to give up anything.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

duodenum posted:

Woj and 75% of the NBA media sphere is from New England. Boston swept KD. Of course, KD wants to go to Boston and Boston doesn't have to give up anything.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

:f5:
https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/1557421961176924164?s=19

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

KD getting himself traded to Boston so he can sit out and :justpost:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

KD too shook to come to Chicago, you hate to see it.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Trade Harden right after he took a paycut. One way to avoid that tampering charge.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
The Durant saga has caused the league to delay releasing the regular season schedule, and I'm not happy about this situation.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

dokmo posted:

The Durant saga has caused the league to delay releasing the regular season schedule, and I'm not happy about this situation.

fukkin' lame

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Trade Durant for Embiid imo

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Lockback posted:

Trade Harden right after he took a paycut. One way to avoid that tampering charge.

Flipping Ben Simmons into KD would be some serious master of trades poo poo

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://twitter.com/wtevs/status/1557416079105867778?s=20&t=mSX5Lu9Ug8YaDPIX8I0SWg

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
KD on the Sixers would probably create the most talented team of the various rumors. Also the comedy factor of him teaming up with Harden again.

Great story.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

There is no way Nets do a Philly trade, KD bitchfest or not

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Jersey goes all-in on defense, trades KD for Draymond Green.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Crazy Ted posted:

Jersey goes all-in on defense, trades KD for Draymond Green.

Weird move for the Warriors, trading their star defender for Andrew Wiggins' backup

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
KD is 100% not being traded

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i think trading Maxey for KD would probably end up being regrettable, but you gotta do it Daryl

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Stevie Lee posted:

i think trading Maxey for KD would probably end up being regrettable, but you gotta do it Daryl

Yeah, I have to agree, as much as I don't want to

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Problem with trading Maxey and Harris for Durant is that Kyrie, Maxey, Harris, Harris, and Simmons would inevitably get matched against them in the playoffs and win the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Stevie Lee posted:

Maxey Tobias and six firsts

Rick posted:

KD on the Sixers would probably create the most talented team of the various rumors. Also the comedy factor of him teaming up with Harden again.
They went to London and Barcelona together. I guess they’re good.