Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Drunk Canuck posted:

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1538873230534090755?t=um_3G6xY5iPEkYZ-9InZsA&s=19

Kyrie signing saga is going to be an amazing gift to us. I think my bias is towards the Knicks because that'll provide better SAS rants.

I'm gearing up even though this is the disgruntled star to NY news cycle of the offseason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Also I'd welcome Kyrie over the turdball guard play we had last year easily. Who wouldn't??

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Never look at youtube comments but tipperino to you creators out there the algorithm seems to weigh comments as better interaction than likes/dislikes so you should encourage discussion over liking and subscribing

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

jackofarcades posted:

Warriors fans are also very annoying on reddit, especially since they're also Lakers fans

/r/nba ping pongs between hot takes depending on the last win or loss and all the teams fans are bad. I think Warrior hate, both for the team and their fanbase, is entirely on Steph's mouthguard

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Henchman of Santa posted:

monkeu just uses the Warriors (and Drake) for an obnoxious online persona. I don't believe he really cares about either.

He absolutely cares. This is what the majority of fandom looks like. His posts are like if I wrote down a conversation with a coworker.

The internet is a microcosm and this thread even more so. You can't assume everyone talks about sports in a level headed manner. Most people like sports for extreme pride or unrelenting poo poo talk. I think it's kind of weird he gets chain banned but only in the sense that yeah it's lovely to read his brick wall posts about Lebron but if you were to point that out in real life in a group of people talking sports everyone would look at you sideways. What I'm saying is thank you NBA N/V for being cool

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Man the Wizards really squandered Wall and Beal huh

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Calidus posted:

Cade + Ayton sounds fun.

Cade can bang down low for Ayton!!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

jackofarcades posted:

Not sure the Nets would take a bunch of depth for KD. At that point you just bottom out for young talent and picks, which almost nobody has.

There's a certain team with a ton of picks and a gaping hole at wing once their home grown talent leaves

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Only one more year before the Knicks package all the firsts they got for Anthony Davis i'm absolutely salivating

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ammanas posted:

i find it really funny that the knicks are going to go all out to get him. he's good but he aint a star.

Don't care. The only way anyone can ever feed a ball inside is when Randle ball hogs and backs it in.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

OzFactor posted:

Okay, so, honest question: it seems like everybody really hates Kendrick Perkins. He’s bad at his job, so we NBA fans don’t like him, and it sure feels like every active player really loving hates him. His “analysis” boils down to saying things that are either totally inconsequential or immediately ridiculed as factually incorrect. How does he retain employment at ESPN? Yes, there are tons of annoying people working at ESPN, but others at the very least try to do their homework.

They want to mimic the TNT crew without any of the charisma.

Also no one cares about Perk being bad at his job. People complain on the internet and the decision makers just look at nielsen reports to see if whatevers working is still working.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I miss Michael Beasley, he was super cool

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I love how absolutely hideous those shoes are were they made out of a dog

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Cade - Ivey - Bridges who the gently caress isn't hoopin

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Never fail to be amazed at people gawking at full service stations here. The guy asks for your card and what gas you want, that's it. There's no accosting, you don't have to tip them, it's not a big deal.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Someone really has to shove Kyrie into a locker

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Not surprised Draymond Green of all people is making Perk look great

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Everything about Kyrie loving SUCKS, god I hate that motherfucker

yes! yes!!!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I will never stop making GBS threads on Westbrook as he represents every horrible mid I've ever had in Dota that thinks trading for a support 40 minutes into the game is a good play

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Remember that time the Pistons signed like 8 centers

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Burks was a serviceable PG when he was pressed into service and Noel was a decent rebounder/shot blocker off the bench. His offense is just stand under the basket and his defense is a liability but whatever. I'll take Brunson.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Did anyone expect the Knicks to be different when they gave Thibs a contract? They never want to suck bad enough for a full reset and will absolutely chase midrange FAs just to make the playoffs.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Anyone have a playlist of the 82 games the Knicks played last year to remind everyone why they're desperate for any semblance of ball handling

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Fast Luck posted:

They got a good deal imo. Gallo and 3 middle of the first picks most likely. Might amount to nothing.

Trae probably isn't letting that team end up with middle of the first picks

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Oh drat Miles Bridges with the felony domestic

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

The gently caress did Brooklyn do wrong

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

xbilkis posted:

Wonder what the Hartenstein deal means for Mitch Rob. That could be backup money but it would be kinda weird to double up on centers like that

It's backup money. Robinson is either going to get some ridiculous offer somewhere or come back relatively cheap at 15milish.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Rick posted:

Dennis Schröder is like the last guard left and no one wants him.

And people wonder why the Knicks were desperate

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Miles Bridges is a horrific piece of poo poo I hope he never plays again

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Doltos posted:

It's backup money. Robinson is either going to get some ridiculous offer somewhere or come back relatively cheap at 15milish.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Surely the Zach Lavine led Bulls dominating lovely East teams that were injured or not trying is evidence enough that the franchise is on the cusp

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

xbilkis posted:

Haunted by Windhorst's monologue about Something Going On In Utah

https://twitter.com/StevenCheah/status/1542879004033695746

From a while back but this has serious Gregg Turkington energy

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I really hate that Danny keeps laying claims to kids who are just learning how to play basketball for the first time at the moment

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
How much of a post apocalypse scenario do we need for Kyrie to have to live in reality

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Still sucks that Kyrie is so good that through all this bullshit if he landed with my team I'd be pretty okay with it regardless of all the attachments

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I would rather not have him then

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I adamantly refuse to be admonished for hating Curry's mouth guard chewing and celebrating every 3 he takes. He's a loving dork on the court, amazing, but a total dork.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
What if my favorite team actively hates me

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
None of you should know any of those influencers most of them are Tiktok/Instagram don't ask me how I know that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

jackofarcades posted:

tbh I'm on tiktok a lot, including basketball tiktok, but I don't know any of these guys

but mostly the basketball tiktok I'm on is people sharing takes for 1000 people

Basketball tiktok is 1v1s with people dunking on Gio Wise and Julian Newman for cash prizes, not people giving their takes. Most of them are picked out because they constantly post tiktoks of them dunking on rec league players who never played college ball while talking poo poo.

It's fantastic.