Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

How does Kenley Jansen's twitches not get called a balk with runners on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I love the Pittsburgh Pirates

DJOprahSpinfrey
Dec 18, 2018

Wah Wah Wee Wah
Hicks whammy

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Hicks with a pretty big hit.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
I hope Margot is OK though, ouch

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

drat hope Margot is ok...tough thing to see. Needs a cart, can't walk

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

I switched over to look and I regret doing so after the replay.

DJOprahSpinfrey
Dec 18, 2018

Wah Wah Wee Wah
Way to GO treviNO!!!

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

LETS FUCKIN GO TEO

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

DJOprahSpinfrey posted:

Way to GO treviNO!!!

Trevino has been such a good Yankee.....

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

You just walked probably the worst hitter in the majors on 4 pitches to lead off the 9th..............

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

ARCIA!!!!!!

DJOprahSpinfrey
Dec 18, 2018

Wah Wah Wee Wah
God that could have been way worse... weird to say, but thank you Gallo for backing up second

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Donaldson you gently caress

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I have a feeling the Yankees are gonna lose this game here. This has been an epic shitshow.

DJOprahSpinfrey
Dec 18, 2018

Wah Wah Wee Wah

mcmagic posted:

I have a feeling the Yankees are gonna lose this game here. This has been an epic shitshow.

Wandy cant hit the loving zone

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Nodoze posted:

Donaldson you gently caress

That was DJ.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Nice pitch, one more out.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Oooooooooooof. I thought that was dropping in lol. They got lucky to win this one.

DJOprahSpinfrey
Dec 18, 2018

Wah Wah Wee Wah
Thank you baseball jesus

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Thought that was dropping in, but I'll take it. 50 wins hell yeah

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Say hello to 4th place Rays

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Have a fuckin night Biggio

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

https://twitter.com/SpencerSTRIDer/status/1538554325017866242?s=20&t=F5KNOWDjjCWsak6KPsme3A

Giants facing this dude today. Apparently he has a cool mustache, and a +++ fastball. Should be exciting!!

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

The Pussy Boss posted:

https://twitter.com/SpencerSTRIDer/status/1538554325017866242?s=20&t=F5KNOWDjjCWsak6KPsme3A

Giants facing this dude today. Apparently he has a cool mustache, and a +++ fastball. Should be exciting!!

This should give you an idea on both grounds.

https://twitter.com/BravesOnBally/status/1537248289627979777

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

lol at Gonsolin's neckbeard

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Rays hitter was the most shocked person in that building to hit a homer.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

wb Tony D :unsmith:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Come on Gallo just hit a loving sac fly you lug.

LOL this stupid building

https://twitter.com/AndrewSimonMLB/status/1539393282911911937

The most Rays homer ever.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Jun 22, 2022

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

The Giants got a big hit with RISP? That's allowed??

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mcmagic posted:

Come on Gallo just hit a loving sac fly you lug.

LOL this stupid building

https://twitter.com/AndrewSimonMLB/status/1539393282911911937

The most Rays homer ever.

:ironicat:

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Oneil Cruz just lost his bat on a swing and it went farther into the crowd than any lost bat I've ever seen. Over the netting!!

Anyway then he smoked an RBI single let's go Buccos babyyy

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Come on Cortes

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

camoseven posted:

Oneil Cruz just lost his bat on a swing and it went farther into the crowd than any lost bat I've ever seen. Over the netting!!

Anyway then he smoked an RBI single let's go Buccos babyyy

Then he stole second and the throw got away and a run scored

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Casteanos with a first pitch GIDP

:sigh:

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

We need to talk about Matt Olson ...

and how he just crushed that ball.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Oneil Cruz just keeps doing dope poo poo and hitting the ball unreasonably hard. 111.8 mph into the shift and it just outpaced the fielder placed right where he needed to be

Let's Go The Bucs Bitch

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
A Wise man dingers

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

ALFbrot posted:

Oneil Cruz just keeps doing dope poo poo and hitting the ball unreasonably hard. 111.8 mph into the shift and it just outpaced the fielder placed right where he needed to be

Let's Go The Bucs Bitch

Shame he didn't start the season in the majors because of "reasons"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Crawford's going to be safe after that replay. Still a great throw by Harris.