Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
mega ruffles - ruffles but they're bigger. like two times as bigger.

doritos poop - nuff said

oreo poop - same

gatorade extreme - gatorade but it's extremely expensive. like 5 bucks a bottle

stouffer's russian bread pizza - it's ketchip on a saltine cracker with a half pound of uncured brined offal

scope gummies - for when you need fresh breath in a conventient gummy forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
poop nerds

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Alucard posted:

Finish out the cycle

Almondjoy - coconut filling, almond on top
Mounds - coconut filling, no almond
York - mint filling, no almond
Almondglee - mint filling, almond on top.

:hmmyes:

also there cereal bar treats now for everything except plain old corn flakes

where the gently caress are my corn flakes treats? no, frosted flakes treats are not the same, as they have way too much sugar in them

if you've ever made corn flakes treats, you know, like i know, that they are in fact way better than rice krispie treats because they have more of a snacky, savory profile to go with the sweet mallow. for real, try it some time. make some corn flake treat. you will not be disappoint :discourse:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
ranch lemonade

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

AARD VARKMAN posted:

there needs to be a gravy that's strongly associated with lunch. there's breakfast gravy (sawmill or sausage), and turkey gravy, and brown gravy, so that's breakfast and dinner covered. but what about a gravy for the business man on the go type?

lunch gravy would need to be light, to go with the theme of lunch being "the least meal", so i'm thinking something like a white wine mushroom gravy

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

syntaxfunction posted:

The crumbs that always fall off and collect in the packet, duh.

finally, someone who gets me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Mozi posted:

big bart (chewy)

Regular Size Hersheys