Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
so it's like this but you're in a coffin wearing a suit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
No you have to contract an additional flesh flayer, embalmers only embalm

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
open casket funeral where you're a skull head on a buff body like skeletor in a tux.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
OP you can put lighter fluid on your face and light it to flay your own flesh in preperation of the embalming process

What happened to that goon who tried suicide by fire but survived and was going good? I liked him, is he still here?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

If you wait long enough you’ll look like that anyway and for cheaper.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Preddy sure he got banned

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I imagine that you or your enemies can.
Even gild your skull for you if you want.

When Cortes was dicking around in Mexico he met up with this independent chieftain who wanted to team up to fight the Aztecs with him (Cortes just captured him and used him as a hostage or whatever because the Spanish were very even handed during the whole 'early conquest of the Americas thing') but the story was that the dude was fun as hell to hang out with and he had a silver gilded skull which was impressive because other people hadn't thought of doing that and it just made skulls hard to drink out of. Even the Europeans were like 'hey that's smart thinking', even though they didn't really do that kind of thing anymore. They probably had museum pieces and stories of the Vikings doing similar poo poo or what not and they weren't guilding their skull cups. But this dude was, plus he was apparently fly as hell, so that was neat.

Anyway they kept him prisoner and then killed him for no reason and then destroyed the entire indigenous culture of all of middle and most of southern america over the next century or three.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Colonel Cancer posted:

Preddy sure he got banned

awwww no, but i kinda remember this. What was his user name? I hope he is alive and well and got plastic surgery.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Just put my skull on display like a vanitas painting. gently caress the rest of my body. Let it burn.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

They may act like you can’t, OP, but they are just playing hardball. Opening up negotiations with your embalmer with a casual, “so this fee is obviously inclusive of flaying services, correct?”, will put them on the defensive and show you aren’t going to be taken for a ride.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

I imagine that you or your enemies can.
Even gild your skull for you if you want.

When Cortes was dicking around in Mexico he met up with this independent chieftain who wanted to team up to fight the Aztecs with him (Cortes just captured him and used him as a hostage or whatever because the Spanish were very even handed during the whole 'early conquest of the Americas thing') but the story was that the dude was fun as hell to hang out with and he had a silver gilded skull which was impressive because other people hadn't thought of doing that and it just made skulls hard to drink out of. Even the Europeans were like 'hey that's smart thinking', even though they didn't really do that kind of thing anymore. They probably had museum pieces and stories of the Vikings doing similar poo poo or what not and they weren't guilding their skull cups. But this dude was, plus he was apparently fly as hell, so that was neat.

Anyway they kept him prisoner and then kill him for no reason and then destroyed the entire indigenous culture of all of middle and most of southern america over the next century or three.

Idgi how did they put his skull back in after gilding? And what'd they do about the brains? Story sounds a little fake bbc

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

???

They gave him a crystal one what do you think Indiana Jones was after? The silver garbage nasty one? No. He wanted the medical grade replacements.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

No you have to contract an additional flesh flayer, embalmers only embalm

try to get a flesh flaying in a non-union shop. the embalmer does it all because he has no choice

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I'll do it for half whatever the embalmer quotes you

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Bargains... To die for :ok:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Why would you want that you sicko

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Make sure you get a quality flesh flayer. If you get a cheap one, they won't scrape as much as they should. You're going to end up with flecks of muscle or stick cartilage in places. Everyone will know you went cheap.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just stick your head into an anthill, its the secret trick the flesh flayers union doesn't want you to know!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I own a startup called Flayr. We make flesh flaying robots that can flay 10x faster than a human. We’re disrupting the flaying industry

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Occasionally the Flayr unit will begin flaying the flesh of all humans within proximity. When this happens, open the Flayr app and select “reboot Flayr” from the settings menu.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
yes but only if you go to Bobby Flay's embalming hut

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Wait a moment I think op is trying to become a skeleton mage without getting his skeleton magery degree at a participating university!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
say cheese and cum!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lol, hey man here’s a hundo, plz fill with bbq sauce and put pickle slices on he eyes. :haibrower:

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
Didn't some dude with terminal cancer will his skull to the Royal Shakespeare Company or something, I thought that was pretty cool.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you will your skull to someone, do they have to, like, take it?

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
How much extra for a glow in the dark paint job?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

lil poopendorfer posted:

so it's like this but you're in a coffin wearing a suit?

To be clear, you want to be in a suit but still with the hat and apron right?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Way to presume their skele-gender

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Flense. Flaying is removing of the skin only, flensing is cutting away all the flesh.
Anyway, skulls are usually prepared by boiling rather than scraping with a knife.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

We asked nicely and they spring-loaded my grandpa so he popped outta the coffin and scared people, it was great and exactly what he specified in his will.

Rugikiki
Jan 15, 2008

Illinois Nazis.
I hate Illinois Nazis!

Lascivious Sloth posted:

awwww no, but i kinda remember this. What was his user name? I hope he is alive and well and got plastic surgery.

Enfield, but I don’t think I’ve seen him posting since pre-yikesaroo

Stonehouse Beach
Feb 8, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

try to get a flesh flaying in a non-union shop. the embalmer does it all because he has no choice

I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of the flesh-flayer union myself. Learned that lesson with the dick-remover union

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Careful, they are experts at removing scabs

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Brother Tadger posted:

Careful, they are experts at removing scabs

lol

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
Wait Enfield set himself on fire? Last I remember he auto banned himself or something saying he’d had enough of everyone or something.

Also would you need to hire an eye scooper to scoop the eyes or ask a relative to do it cheap with some ice cream scoops

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Mozi posted:

yes but only if you go to Bobby Flay's embalming hut

Be sure to CRUNCHIFYTM your skull!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Been thinkin about having my balls brassed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU