Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

We live in crazy times folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Dude!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
wizard master's version of this thread was far better

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

AARD VARKMAN posted:

quit living in the past, buddy

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
ya totally also did anyone think The Force Awakens was similar to A New Hope.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
also anyone get a gay vibe from Lil Nas X

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
It just like that movie where Charlie Chaplin played Hitler, and then years later Hitler was real.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

It just like that movie where Charlie Chaplin played Hitler, and then years later Hitler was real.

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
Even though my penis is small my boner is huge for Maya Rudolph

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Lmao did you get that from elon?? 🤣🤣🤣

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
At first it seems crazy, but I think you're on to something, OP.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

APOLOGIZE FOR CALLING HIM AN ALLEYCAT

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Fuckiosuckracy

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Ah good time for our bi-weekly idiocracy thread

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields
I remember that Lowtax went to see it in the cinema and then posted some kind of semi-review in BYOB. I didn't get the '-cracy' part of the title being like democracy/theocracy/autocracy, I thought it was just a dumbified version of the word 'Idiocy'.

I watched it on a burned DVD a few years later (I want to say 2009/2010). Fun movie.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Diorama posted:

I remember that Lowtax went to see it in the cinema and then posted some kind of semi-review in BYOB. I didn't get the '-cracy' part of the title being like democracy/theocracy/autocracy, I thought it was just a dumbified version of the word 'Idiocy'.

I watched it on a burned DVD a few years later (I want to say 2009/2010). Fun movie.

and now he is dead by suicide with a firearm makes u think

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
he made very poor decisions

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Im Adult Chicken: Bucket of Wings with "Full Release".

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

maximum comfy

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdfGZo_NCvo

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
"awkr"???

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

AARD VARKMAN posted:

This is one of those phrases that is so implausible that it's used as a sleeper agent activation phrase

ELK MAN
Jun 18, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Smugworth posted:

We live in crazy times folks

love your content and you are right

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I only believe it when arf says it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lol, yeah. I met a guy named not sure last week.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've never seen it because watching movies makes me so anxious I end up burrowing into my couch to hide from them so no one can see me and judge me and what I might be looking at or acting like while watching it and often will lie motionless deep inside the couch for hours even after the movie is over and I'm alone weeping softly both in fear and at my own failure to control myself yet again.
Then it takes several attempts to try and claw myself out of the couch slowly and ensure that the movie is truly over and hasn't restarted, causing me to retreat to my shame-burrow. Assuming it's clear I can blindfold myself and approach my Xbox/dvd player with a broom stick and poke it gently until I find the button to eject the disk and attempt to return it to it's case, which itself is a challenge since catching a reflection of myself in the non title side of the disk will cause me to drop the disk and collapse to the floor until I can recover from my own self pity.
All in all it's a very tiring couple of days to enjoy a movie so no I haven't seen it.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jun 26, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

unknown butthole posted:

Even though my penis is small my boner is huge for Maya Rudolph

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

I've never seen it because watching movies makes me so anxious I end up burrowing into my couch to hide from them so no one can see me and judge me and what I might be looking at or acting like while watching it and often will lie motionless deep inside the couch for hours even after the movie is over and I'm alone weeping softly both in fear and at my own failure to control myself yet again.
Then it takes several attempts to try and claw myself out of the couch slowly and ensure that the movie is truly over and hasn't restarted, causing me to retreat to my shame-burrow. Assuming it's clear I can blindfold myself and approach my Xbox/dvd player with a broom stick and poke it gently until I find the button to eject the disk and attempt to return it to it's case, which itself is a challenge since catching a reflection of myself in the non title side of the disk will cause me to drop the disk and collapse to the floor until I can recover from my own self pity.
All in all it's a very tiring couple of days to enjoy a movie so no I haven't seen it.

BBC I’ve been watching you through the internet and sometimes through your windows and I want you to know I enjoy the couch burrowing and I hope you continue to do it thank you.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Good soup! posted:

I only believe it when arf says it

I think this guy meant Alf when he said arf. I also only believe it when Alf says it

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

The movie that really launched Dax Shepards career

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jabberlock posted:

That is a name I know and recognize

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

That is a name I know and recognize

i really like his podcast Armchair Expert

naem
May 29, 2011

butt fuckers

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

It will be exactly that when we have way more people having dementia like symptoms from their 28th covid infection.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Jabberlock posted:

You laugh but he fucks Kristen Bell every night and you don’t.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You laugh but he fucks Kristen Bell every night and you don’t.

I gently caress the truck stop restroom

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

YeahTubaMike posted:

This is one of those phrases that is so implausible that it's used as a sleeper agent activation phrase

Had a good laugh at this post

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Wow OP, I've never hear anyone make this connection before in the last few years. You really might be on to something here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I gently caress the truck stop restroom

this guy fucks