Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

As Nick said, "it's funny to me"

This is why I respect Nick as a comedian. He just goes for what’s funny and that’s it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
This is the most random ep yet imo.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Rorobb posted:

I’m pretty sure it was a shot at his crowd work vids, said something like “anyone here been with a squirter” but I forget the context

I think he was making more of a joke of stern like drive time radio stuff.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I don’t want to poo poo on Stav because he really was a great part of the show for pretty much the whole run. The nick and Stav eps are some of the best ever done. It is funny watching him try and sell out though. And I am curious when he’s gonna open up about how much he hated nick.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I still think Stav got a new agent and their agent told him to ditch the podcast.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I'm listening to this Matt and Shane ep having never heard them before and they come off as extremely stupid lol

Yeah it’s cool. Comedians need to stop pretending to be smart anyway

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Futanari Damacy posted:

Wow that's genius, a master of comedic timing etc.

I feel like most shows now are about the stupidest people in the world so I'm not really seeing what's special about this one

That they’re really funny? I dunno man what do you want to listen to.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Breadallelogram posted:

pretty much any podcast he's been a guest on

Legit every podcast he’s ever on its him having to explain very simple concepts to very dumb guys and it’s my favorite poo poo.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

papa horny michael posted:

i don't think tom really even stands out among all of the other bad comedians. there's just so many, and most deliver lines just as badly

Tom understands how a joke works and knows the right cadence to use. But the things he says generally make no sense if you think about it for more than one second.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Listened to nick and Adam on Jim and Sam. It’s hilarious how little Jim talks on his own radio show. Nick though is in rare form right now.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
You guys got me into War Mode and I love these guys.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

A problem unknown to us as fans of The Adam Friedland Show.

That’s right we’re all center left and we love Kamala!!!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
It’s funny because I’ve always liked Stav and he was great on the pod but I’m in the same boat. I see his posts now and I kind of cringe. I think it’s just that it seems like he’s trying to milk all the same poo poo he’s been doing for years while Adam and Nick seem to actually be attempting something different while having fun. I guess Stav just seems cynical to me.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
It’s also the farthest camera angle of all time. But you see nicks rear end lol

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Dr.Radical posted:

The breakfast sandwich debacle was classic and initiated and driven by Stav. You can’t take that away from him

I still go back to the free samples argument.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Mandrel posted:

whoever stav pays to do his algorithm poo poo is definitely good at their job. not only does searching cumtown result in the top poo poo being a million clips of stav standup and stav on other podcasts, but even searching like, "nick mullen" gets you the same thing

very dishonorable

Stav will be the next Andrew Tate

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Bust Rodd posted:

They haven’t gotten obsessed with a musical freak in a while, that’s where they really shine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2HJuzjbTDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aUDI_IcLXs

These videos are hilarious watches, IMO, and of course there’s literally weeks of Feldman content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvFSrIcYXhE

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXCWcaoIp52y7LF5wZIcGG2RMpei7RhAm

I think it was the bonfire where they got interested in some girl on YouTube who was like going to see Dave Coulier and legitimately excited about it. It was making me laugh real hard.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

why does this thread talk about stav so much?

hes not even a part of the show anymore

Stav was a big part (as in fat) of the show since the beginning. It’s only natural people would want to talk about him. Also we’re still processing him breaking up with us.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

wrong. he has never been on the adam friedland show

You son of a bitch

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Futanari Damacy posted:

I don’t think anyone hates him so much as they want to ingratiate themselves with Nick and don’t realize it’s a well committed bit

It’s so funny when nick will talk about how people will talk to him and be like isn’t Adam the worst, and nick will just say that they’re literally best friends and hang out all the time.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Futanari Damacy posted:

9/11 was pretty annoying the way TV was pre-empted from starting its new season for like 3 weeks

Also remember just how shook everyone was, never been anything like it before or since. Though it is super funny that like Trump's election and January 6 had the same psychological and emotional effect on some people as hijacked jetliners flying into buildings

All I wanted to do was watch reruns of the simpsons and 9/11 coverage made it so I couldn’t. It pissed me off.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Loved this episode so much. I understand what they were saying at the end of needing to figure out a better shooting schedule and all that but I really hope they stick with the cold open stuff. I think it’s really funny.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Happy Gilmore rocks, Zohan is funny for being so pro Israel.

I bought the Star Trek movie boxset and I’m watching every Star Trek movie. I’m on 3 and Christopher Lloyd is in blackface as a Klingon.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

little munchkin posted:

This may shock some of you but when everyone around you is saying a movie is good. Its usually because the movie is good and not bad.

That’s not true at all.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

slave to my cravings posted:

The John wick movies are supposed to be interpreted as “drat that was tight” with no further analysis

The first one is a lot of fun but then they start getting into explaining lore and poo poo and like who gives a gently caress.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

mistermojo posted:

its nice that Shane watches the Adam Friedland show

Shane has always seemed like a good friend.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It sounds like he wanted to get paid but not do anything. He said he was going to come back to making content after the summer was over. Lmfao

The funniest part is Nick would have done all the work anyway.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Tetramin posted:

Lol… it’s like a scripted (or semi scripted) video. I’m pretty sure they didn’t post a Craigslist ad

I dunno a couple of those dudes seemed like pretty legit New York weirdos.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Mandrel posted:

man, stav... this poo poo is loving dire

Yeah it’s legitimately worst than nothing at all.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Brolander posted:

Rahill is good and i was happy to see him

did not expect WV chat, it is indeed Wild and Wonderful

nick's gradual transformation into marc maron is coming along nicely

i still like stav, guess im not loyal enough or something

I like Stav. I enjoyed his standup special for the most part and will always like his cumtown stuff, but post cumtown he’s just turned into the most boring comic imaginable. It also just kind of irritating that he cut out the boys completely seemingly so that he can make more crowd work video compilations on YouTube or whatever.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Trump is the best to ever do it.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Stairmaster posted:

Wait there's a guy named baba booey? I thought that was just something Howard Stern liked to say

It’s what Howard would call his producer Gary.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
His standup is fun. A little basic but not bad.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

This would be so loving funny to see

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

net work error posted:

I'm usually pro Ye but this one is kinda lame, he's just hunting for press. I wonder if he would like Adam's shirts.

I feel the same way. I’m always a Kanye defender but this one seems a little east. the fact that people still get mad at Kanye antics is still so funny to me though.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

i say swears online posted:

kanye's first six albums are still in my jogging mix but he's been off the stan list the better part of a decade

Kids see ghosts is still good, ye is decent to, Jesus is King is better than I remember Donda was kind of a slog.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Because he’s made nonstop amazing albums and still at least attempts interesting poo poo. Like from late registration to Pablo he just made great poo poo.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Also I meant from college dropout to Pablo.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

ElGroucho posted:

"I usually stan Kanye, but I have to say, this is most distressing" is some Bug-rear end behavior for sure

It’s not distressing to me it just feels obvious. It makes me laugh how many people are falling for the obvious bait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

what is this, a thread for dogs?

We’re trying to get white women in this thread.