Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Keegan plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
no not like this

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Nodoze posted:

Yeah IKF gotta go too

I think he's gonna get the year. Who knows what they do next year with Volpe and Perazza having so so years.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
lmao, the tootiest of all blans by taylor ward there

love the slow mo shot of him smiling and thinking altuve was throwing it to him and not maldonado standing right behind him waiting to tag his rear end out

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Dang it, McHugh

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

If it wasn't for Will Smith, McHugh would get much more attention for how bad he's screwed things up.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Other teams don't do the stuff that the Yankees do in getaway games on Sunday when they already won the series. You get the feeling that Boone would rather just forfeit this game today than play it with the lineup they put out there.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Money Mike is, in fact, money

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Lmao crushed that

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Michael Harris ain't joking, y'all.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Excellent baserunning by the Guardians.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Truly the Yankees aren’t working hard enough to have one of the highest win totals of all time.

Meanwhile Cleveland with some inspired baserunning.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Minenfeld! posted:

Williams-Carrasco starting back to back has been brutal for the past like three times though the rotation.

Williams games are essentially bullpen games.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

lol the Torres at SS experience.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I know what I'm risking posting this while the game is still going on but the current streak Trout is on might be the most impressive thing Astros pitching has done all season

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

One pitch to the Mariners, Julio gets an HR. He’s quite good

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I can deal with Donaldson being an rear end in a top hat if he hits. This version of him needs to GTFO.

Tores punched out on a pitch at his loving shoulders LOL

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Jul 3, 2022

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Ah yeah today's another bullpen game

Just heard DeSclafani needs surgery :rip:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Boone completely bungled this inning resulting in Hicks taking this AB.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Montas pitched one inning and seemed okay.

Weird.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

There is nothing more automatic in MLB than Aaron Hicks making GBS threads himself with the bases loaded.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Not used to seeing Trout pop out on a middle middle fastball

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Trout is clearly having a bad one

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

Intruder posted:

Not used to seeing Trout pop out on a middle middle fastball

yea me either, he usually doesn't make contact with those anymore it seems

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
that was a dope play to get pena going to third, heads up baseball by squid

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
fucks sake

Thats a play you make in the second inning or something not one where you're already in scoring position late in a tied game

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Pena makes that easily if Villar doesn't notice that he's still running full speed when he reaches second

e: oh I thought that was the first out for some reason, yeah it doesn't make sense to go for third like that when it's going to be two outs

Intruder fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Jul 3, 2022

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
17 strikeouts for the Angels today with one inning to go

I want to say thats a lot but really its just another Angels baseball game

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Johnny Bravo posted:

17 strikeouts for the Angels today with one inning to go

I want to say thats a lot but really its just another Angels baseball game

19 and counting...

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
20!

its ok though, the manager says strikeouts are fine because double plays are worse

https://twitter.com/SamBlum3/status/1543468366140170241

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Johnny Bravo posted:

20!

its ok though, the manager says strikeouts are fine because double plays are worse

https://twitter.com/SamBlum3/status/1543468366140170241

So you have a manager who wants to avoid double plays against a manager who wants to avoid clogging the basepaths

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

JEREMY PENA

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
pena is a drat stud man

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
PENA

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Intruder posted:

JEREMY PENA

Carlos who????

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.
Peña walk off I’ll take it

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
the angels had 8 hits and 48(!!!) strikeouts over 27 innings this series, i think it's time to just leave every coach in houston and roll the dice with the players managing themselves

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Look y'all are going to have to convince me the Angels are not the worst team in baseball.

That was an incredibly one sided series.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

Kirios posted:

Look y'all are going to have to convince me the Angels are not the worst team in baseball.

That was an incredibly one sided series.

they have gotta be in contention for that if not the outright worst going back to just before that 14 game losing streak. there was a series against the rangers that got it started but im not about to go look at the splits since then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

It’d be funny to sweep the Red Sox, just for a giggle you know?