Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

One of my wife's friends has a part Maine Coon cat called Rowdy. Most of the fall and winter he has a thick coat that but in the spring it gets trimmed down. Here he is in repose, contemplating the day and the strange people in it's life.

As the photo got passed around it was decided that it would be funny if I photoshopped a wife beater on the cat and had him holding a can if beer. Normally this not an issue but right now I can't.

Last January I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I've been getting treatment and the prognosis is very good (and this is one time the insurance company has been good about covering expenses.) The problem is the chemo has done a number on my muscles and also have nephropathy in hands that make even typing difficult. My job was as a graphic artist so I'm really hoping this clears up.

So I'm asking for your help, fellow goons. Can you make this cat even dissolute than before and properly accessorize the feline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

That will do the job.

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Cat needs a mullet too.

That's a good idea too.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Cat big.

More importantly, hoping for your recovery.

When I'm done with Chemo there's a ninety percent chance I'll never see the cancer again. It's frustrating now because there's stuff I want to do and even when the treatment is over the recovery will take some time. There's stuff I want to do to this cat, just not right now.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

Yeah, it's bad when your being injected with stuff that gets treated like toxic waste if any of it spills.

Did you have any issue with muscle loss or neuropathy? How long did it take to get back to normal?

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

My hands felt better last night so I thought I would try and do the stuff I wanted to do to the cat. The week after infusion is the one where you feel relatively better (still nowhere near normal).

Then he got company.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I thought about adding chains, different locations, etc. That desire is balanced by the satisfaction with the current image.

If you want to do something, go for it.

Darth Brooks fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jul 9, 2022

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGHhO2DBI-s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

E : Just hit me that this thread started with a Photoshop request.

Darth Brooks fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jul 24, 2022